No announcement yet.

Murray Woroner fantasy radio tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray Woroner fantasy radio tournament

got the dvd yesterday of ali v marciano...and theres 15 hours on the bonus disc of the original radio fantasy tournament of 1967, the only reason i wanted this disc...waited so long to get my hands on this.

listening to dempsey v marciano as i type....build up is on..they are interviewing joe louis on how fight is going to go....crowd noise in background....they even have an interview with marciano from his training camp before the fight on how he thinks he's going to handle dempsey.....sounds so very authentic, really well done... .i'll try and rip this to mp3's for anyone wants it.

it really is a treat.....i have uploaded marciano v dempsey to youtube for anyone that wants to listen....starts at around 15 minutes in after the build-up..

Jack Dempsey vs Rocky Marciano..

/watch?v=KGUNtdkfs7o

dempsey v joe louis..

speed is too fast for the last minute, but this is how it is on the dvd...

/watch?v=wnxVKZGtpeY

james j jeffries vs jersey joe walcott..

/watch?v=C6O5KXl9Ru0

Max Schmeling vs Muhammad Ali ...

/watch?v=85G5VHuXLPk

paste the following after youtube dot com as the forum says i need 15 posts before i am allowed to post links.

unless someone can help me and post the links properly for me in this thread.

Originally posted by doug.ie View Post
    got the dvd yesterday of ali v marciano...and theres 15 hours on the bonus disc of the original radio fantasy tournament of 1967, the only reason i wanted this disc...waited so long to get my hands on this.

listening to dempsey v marciano as i type....build up is on..they are interviewing joe louis on how fight is going to go....crowd noise in background....they even have an interview with marciano from his training camp before the fight on how he thinks he's going to handle dempsey.....sounds so very authentic, really well done... .i'll try and rip this to mp3's for anyone wants it.

it really is a treat.....i have uploaded marciano v dempsey to youtube for anyone that wants to listen....starts at around 15 minutes in after the build-up..

Jack Dempsey vs Rocky Marciano..

/watch?v=KGUNtdkfs7o

dempsey v joe louis..

speed is too fast for the last minute, but this is how it is on the dvd...

/watch?v=wnxVKZGtpeY

james j jeffries vs jersey joe walcott..

/watch?v=C6O5KXl9Ru0

Max Schmeling vs Muhammad Ali ...

/watch?v=85G5VHuXLPk

paste the following after youtube dot com as the forum says i need 15 posts before i am allowed to post links.

unless someone can help me and post the links properly for me in this thread.
    I actually remember hearing some of these radio broadcasts when I was a kid. I've definitely forgotten who won the various matchups.

Comment

Working...
    X