Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long would Wlad last against Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted he stops Fury in a war because you did not have a Wlad stops the stupid, ugly, big mouthed goof with ease option.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I voted he stops Fury in a war because you did not have a Wlad stops the stupid, ugly, big mouthed goof with ease option.
      Fury would outbox Wlad and bully him to the ropes and maul him until a late stoppage.

Comment

It will take a series of much needed corner speeches to keep Wlad wanting to continue in this fight. It would have to be some atg stuff - dundee like or like atlas to moorer...Norman stone to ruiz, etc. Can sugar hill become emanuel steward on the spot?

As far as the action, well the ref wont be a factor. These two are too big and fury too active on the inside for a ref to attempt to stop the action in fear of getting koed himself. It would have to be a hw of a ref like Randy nueman or someone. That is the style of fight Fury is bringing...It will be a mess, Fury leaves him in a heap.

Comment

fury is a beast. the way he demolished greats like pajkic or cunningham is amazing. these were real wars!

fury is top3 ATG, toped only by Haye and Bruno.

Comment

How long does fury last against Wlad? That is the real question. Since dude got hurt by little Steve and can even hurt himself by an uncoordinated punch... I go with Wlad by early or mid KO

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Fury would outbox Wlad and bully him to the ropes and maul him until a late stoppage.
              This guy is a joke.. always has me laughing! Either he is serious or don't know sh** about boxing

Comment

Could Happen

If Fury gets knocked out by a punch he himself threw, would that be a win by KO or a loss by KO for him?

Comment

I wouldnt mind seeing this fight!

Fury is too tall for Wlad to push him down all the time - so maybe he will actually attempt to box, instead of turning it into another hug-fest!

Comment

Wlad would win, probably by KO. An in shape Fury is the toughest fight out there for him though, certainly tougher than Pulev or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Wlad would win, probably by KO. An in shape Fury is the toughest fight out there for him though, certainly tougher than Pulev or Wilder.
                      Exactly, which is why it's worthy of discussion.

Comment

Working...
                      X