Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I think prime Cotto scared him "first" but as far as the most scared, I think Margarito or Pacquiao fit that slot. I don't think he's scared of Martinez because they are weight classes apart and he knows that no one will push him to fight Martinez.

Comment

• :WORD: great thread!

Comment

• Mosley, Dela Hoya, Hatton, Castillo, Chico, Gatti, Cotto, Zab, Marquez are some fighters that scared Floyd the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Mosley, Dela Hoya, Hatton, Castillo, Chico, Gatti, Cotto, Zab, Marquez are some fighters that scared Floyd the most.
            Agree. the prime, non old, optimal at their weight, non post prison, non post war trilogy versions of these fighters.

Comment

• Mayweather wasn't scared of Cotto at 154lbs..... unlike someone else we know of. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                yep. This the video. This is like tarver calling out RJJ in the post fight conference or marquez calling out pacquiao. The difference being floyd didnt fight him when margarito had his fanbase. kinda like pryor calling out sugar ray leonard.

hahaha thats the funniest video Floyd looked so scared looking around

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                  Mayweather wasn't scared of Cotto at 154lbs..... unlike someone else we know of. LOL
                  No he wasnt. he got his beak bloodied by a past prime, 30%, out of tons of war, at his worst weight cotto, to be fair to floyd.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lc9K...e=results_main

Well if that ain't ducking and waiting for "the right time to face someone, i don't know what is.

And Guevara, Pacquiao was afraid to face the self same Cotto you speak of at 154lbs... AFTER that fight. He went for the easier option... an even older Marquez, pulling up from light-welter. Went well didn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lc9K...e=results_main

Well if that ain't ducking and waiting for "the right time to face someone, i don't know what is.

And Guevara, Pacquiao was afraid to face the self same Cotto you speak of at 154lbs... AFTER that fight. He went for the easier option... an even older Marquez, pulling up from light-welter. Went well didn't it?
                      learn how to embed.

This is a floyd ultimate duckage thread if you want t make your own thread you are free to do so.

Comment

Working...
                      X