I Became A Carl Froch Fan Last Night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

earned my respect that night

Comment

I actually like the guy, most of the times I don't like the arrogant guy, but in Froch's case I do like him because he's willing to fight the best and backs up his words in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        ...not because Glen Johnson was rocking Miami Heat gear ...........
        WAR WARD
        There let me shorten that up for you. But yeah Fawk the Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          ...not because Glen Johnson was rocking Miami Heat gear and needed to get his ass beat but because of the heart that Froch displayed

everytime Johnson would mount an offensive attack, Froch quickly neutralized that by throwing right back...he never ran, he engaged whenever Johnson wanted to engage and, save a few spots, got the best of the exchanges

then i remembered his other fights and how exciting those fights were and my fanhood was beginning to get solidified

then they would show his fine ass chick and you think 'this dude is cool...im a fan'

so there i was, happy that he got the decision...a Carl Froch fan cheering Carl Froch's well earned victory

and then they put a mic in front of his mouth and he talked

then talked some more

then he kept talking

the talking didn't stop...i really didn't mind because the Brit accent entertains me

but then he kept talking and started to get arrogant

more talking and more ego

by the end of his interview, i hated his ass

within 1 hour, i became a fan then a hater

WAR WARD
          Froch wouldn't stfu. I like how Ward checked Jim Grey for allowing such a long answer from Carl. Lest talkie, more shots of Rachael.

Comment

Working...
          X