No announcement yet.

Watched Someone Die Last Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    we want more skiing vids mister England.

No avalanches.

i dunno, bro. last time i posted them here, and on my facebook, i got very little interest.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i've skied the trail he died on. he hit a tree well, IIRC.

nevada side of heavenly. south lake tahoe. pretty close to your hood. i was 12-14 years old.
      No shit?

How often have you come out West to ski?

I have only been skiing twice.

I suck at it. But I had a blast.

Comment

i dunno, bro. last time i posted them here, and on my facebook, i got very little interest.
        Try shirtless skiing. Green K, gifts and hundreds of likes on FB guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          No shit?

How often have you come out West to ski?

I have only been skiing twice.

I suck at it. But I had a blast.

i did three days in steamboat, and six in south lake tahoe last year. 5 at squaw, 1 at alpine.

i've got another trip out to tahoe planned for march. six days at squaw, maybe a day at alpine if we're hung over. not sure if i'll be able to swing anything else this year.

you live in / near the skiing capital of the country, brih. i'll probably end up moving out there in a year or two if i can't find a career i care about, or a girl who lives here and wants to stick around.

i started skiing out west in my early teens, but had to stop in my late teens when i got serious about hockey. i've started going back recently now that i can afford the airfare and tickets. i actually have a season pass at squaw. i've probably done 50 days west of the mississippi, in both the states and canada.

squaw has the best quality of skier i have ever seen. nothing comes close. the dudes out there can freaking rip, and are fearless.

Comment

i did three days in steamboat, and six in south lake tahoe last year. 5 at squaw, 1 at alpine.

i've got another trip out to tahoe planned for march. six days at squaw, maybe a day at alpine if we're hung over. not sure if i'll be able to swing anything else this year.

you live in / near the skiing capital of the country, brih. i'll probably end up moving out there in a year or two if i can't find a career i care about, or a girl who lives here and wants to stick around.

i started skiing out west in my early teens, but had to stop in my late teens when i got serious about hockey. i've started going back recently now that i can afford the airfare and tickets. i actually have a season pass at squaw. i've probably done 50 days west of the mississippi, in both the states and canada.

squaw has the best quality of skier i have ever seen. nothing comes close. the dudes out there can freaking rip, and are fearless.
            south lake tahoe baby! I was born in south sac so I used to visit south lake all the time when it was time to do the family thing. lots of fun.

Comment

It is truly sad when death doesn't come naturally or when they die young.

Its been exactly 9 months today since I lost my younger brother, nephew and best friend in a car crash. I still go through that night every day and I don't think it will ever sink in, but life goes on.

what is left behind is always undermined. RIP H, J & T.

Comment

that's the appeal of them. i don't know why people are so reluctant to recognize that.

i have no issue with how dangerous they are. i'll probably do most of my serious riding on a race track, and stay away from crowded roads.
                Was gonna say, do some track racing or motorcross, at least your fate is on your own hands and an RV won't run over your spine.

If motorbikes had their own seperate roads they wouldnt be that unsafe. Its just people dont look for them and car v bike or rider is only going to have one winner.

Its all well and good to be a badass and not afraid to die but what about having to have someone change your ****bag ever day, and not being able to use your dick for the rest of your life ?

Comment

True story..

My dad works for a major beer distributor and the head guy that owns it is fairly young, mid 40s and he loves motorbikes and was on a track, crashed and is now brain damaged.. This was a guy who was a millionaire and was a city councilmen in Peoria, and targeting a run for mayor and now he is a vegetable in a wheelchair.. This happened about 3 or 4 years ago, just saw him at his dad's funeral, and it was so sad to see him in the wheelchair with no idea what's going on. Life is too unexpected to constantly risk it with dangerous sports repeatedly.. To each his own I guess.

Comment

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/...-smash-7815487

Very spooky,i heard the sirens real early this morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X