No announcement yet.

Ortiz Trolling Berto on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    Winning this rematch will get Ortiz the rematch against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
      Unfortunately it's now too late for a rematch between Ortiz and Bertolucci because Ortiz' jaw was broken badly and it is evidently permanently damaged as seen in his fight against Collazo. In my opinion had A rematch between Ortiz and Berto happened before Ortiz' jaw injury occurred we would've seen another great fight with either Ortiz winning by UD or possibly even KO. Unfortunately things are totally different now and I just don't believe that Ortiz' jaw can hold up in a tough fight anymore, and it's not to take anything away from him because he was a tough fighter with a solid chin before but he just suffered a bad and permanent injury.
      I think you getting carried away and muddying up Ortiz bitchness with his jaw/chin.

Ortiz didnt get knocked out in the collazo fight because of his jaw, he took a solid shot and dipped but he was able to get up and recover but the fact that Ortiz is scared of getting hit (confirmed by Robert Garcia) he turned away from collazo with out going down yet and ate a few more punches and then he went down to stop getting hit more and he just played the part till the ref counted him out then he hopped right back up.

Ortiz reminds me of those people on that movie the hills have eyes lol where they been abused and all that and just crawl up into the fetal position and just wait till whatever happening blows over.

Comment

Working...
      X