David Haye Decision in 10 Days.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adamek would be great. top contenders going here go dave haye

Comment

Who cares he has talent but hates being a pro boxer, he should just go be an actor like he wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        I think Haye would stop Adamek.

I really don't rate Adamek at HW, I've seen him hurt a number of times and also outboxed by average guys. I can't see him standing up to too many of the right hands that would hit the target. In all honesty, I don't think Adamek should still be at HW.
        I never really thought to highly of adamek and never relly inderstood why he is always been ranked so highly like at top 5. I guess there just aren't many quality hws to rank

Comment

Yeah it's time to put the acting career on hold and bring some excitement into the heavyweight division!

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            He should really get himself fighting twice a year. He's at a prime age for a HW and he's a very, very good fighter.

I expect a return announcement and hopefully he shows what he can do by going in there and taking out Pulev or Povetkin....even Adamek would draw some interest I'm sure.
            Haye doesn't want to stay active, that's the problem. And he's not a very good fighter, he's fast and has heavy hands, that's about it. He's pretty limited skill-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Haye doesn't want to stay active, that's the problem. And he's not a very good fighter, he's fast and has heavy hands, that's about it. He's pretty limited skill-wise.
              Haye is the best HW not named Klitschko.. It's OK to not like the guy because he is a jerk.. But don't let that cloud your objectivity when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                Haye is the best HW not named Klitschko.. It's OK to not like the guy because he is a jerk.. But don't let that cloud your objectivity when it comes to boxing.
                This he never actually proved in the ring.

Comment

If anyone needs to retire soon, it's Adamek. Dude was a warrior in the ring, but has looked like he lost a step since getting raped by Vitali.

He should fight that Spitzka kids that's trying to pass as a heavyweight.

As for Haye.... he doesn't have the drive to do it at the level he should.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    This he never actually proved in the ring.
                    Wlad himself said after the fight "How often does his own face look as marked up as it was".
                    Since Wlad beat Byrd and claimed the IBF belt.. Who has given Wlad any problems? Just Haye.. I know it wasn't big problems, but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      Wlad himself said after the fight "How often does his own face look as marked up as it was".
                      Since Wlad beat Byrd and claimed the IBF belt.. Who has given Wlad any problems? Just Haye.. I know it wasn't big problems, but still.
                      Wouldn't mind Wlad-Haye II, so I agree to a certain extend.

Comment

Working...
                      X