Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Media are pathetic. Why are they siding with mayweather?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    when has a filipino athlete ever been good enough to be recognized world wide?
    LOL.....

Are you a boxing fan?

Ever heard of Flash Elorde? Ceferino Garcia? Pancho Villa?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Listen, we're talking about a drug test here. Other then Yes, what other answer can you give? Of course they're gonna side with him.
      the answer pac gave which is YES under resonable circumstances....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        Last time I checked the biggest steroid abusers are American.

When has a Filipino ever been caught on steroids?
        wtf,are you stupid?how many amercians boxers do we have compared to philpinos,stop acting like you only have 2 brian cells

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          hell floyds own father took steroids yet i never see floyd get questioned about that from americans.
          Floyd will be taking the test also not just Pac, so there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
            i don't get it. this is based on a crack heads false accusations!
            If Mayweather's a crackhead, Pac's a contraband smuggling criminal who commits adultery. If we're going to play character judges...it works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              LOL.....

Are you a boxing fan?

Ever heard of Flash Elorde? Ceferino Garcia? Pancho Villa?
              and those guys lived in the steroid era right?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Floyd will be taking the test also not just Pac, so there you go.
                he would'nt have a choice...you ever heard "practice what you preach?....

Comment

Again its simple I dont get what some dont understand, We are in the steroids era and the public and media want the best test being used, they want to know what they are seeing is real.

Did Pac do anything wrong? NO, but the Era he is in has... and he and every athlete in it has to over come it. Over coming it = Test and more test, for todays athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by pac oww View Post
                    i don't get it. this is based on a crack heads false accusations!

its called thinking! half the country does it sometime. try it! it feels empowering to Not regurgitate what someone u like/worship says.

Comment

When has America sided with Floyd? This is like a first time thing.

Now *******s want everyone to side with Pacquiao not wanting to take anti-doping test for his fight with Mayweather? If he's not hiding anything then he should tke it.

Why is Floyd so quick to take this sophisticated drug test with no complaints and no fear or excuses but Arum/Team Pacquiao are trying to win an Oscar with their dramatic scenes for Team Mayweather's sole demand for the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X