Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mad Preacher calling out Mayweather video, gotta see!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Preacher calling out Mayweather video, gotta see!!

haha love his ramblings!

That guy is pretty much right in everything he said.

Comment

he should die

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
        That guy is pretty much right in everything he said.
        Can u give me a quick summary of what was said? I cant view youtube videos here from work. Thanks!

Comment

WORD!!!

lmao!

Comment

He said mayweather loves the attention and anyone else who's given the attention hes jealous of. So what he went on to say was mayweather will now be jealous of pacquiao and will surely be training.

Comment

Mad Preacher = the truth

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
                He said mayweather loves the attention and anyone else who's given the attention hes jealous of. So what he went on to say was mayweather will now be jealous of pacquiao and will surely be training.
                I can agree. The attention that Pac is getting right now is insane. Its his style, humbleness, and the fact that he doesnt just outpoint his opponents, he DOMINATES them in exciting and brutal fashion. That's what the casual fans want to see. A beatdown! Not a 12 round game of "tag you're it"

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
                  Mad Preacher = the truth
                  I gotta give it to you. U are one of the most unbiased Floyd fans that i have ever come across. Its surprising that other Floyd fans havent bashed you for not giving up your soul to him! lol.

Green K coming your way!

Comment

That was some good ****. I would like to hear do that for some other fighters as well

Comment

Working...
                    X