• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol you got banned?
    Yeah permabanned in like 5 min

Comment

• I think we should do CHB. I know that place like the back of my hand and know the best posters to target. I got banned for a year for starting a thread called 'I want to be a dick model' and posted pics of different poses of my dick. The ban message was 'Trim your ****ing pubes'

Heavily moderated by a couple of PC cvnts nowadays though.

Comment

• Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
        Did you post the cheese thread early on?
        Yeah that was me. There's a reason for the Cheez **** but I won't get into it just now. It's a long story.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
          Yeah that was me. There's a reason for the Cheez **** but I won't get into it just now. It's a long story.
          That one was definately high light reel material.

Comment

• LOL:rfl::rfl:

Originally Posted by daddyuk View Post
            You were judging me in post No 10 so what has changed since then?
            So precious.

That was an autocorrect typo. I can only apologise if I caused you offence (though to be fair if you spent less time in a sweaty room getting intimate with inanimate objects and read a book, maybe Goosebumps perhaps? It would have been obvious).

My phone has a ****phobic streak you see. I'm not down with that but it's gaydar was going off the scale. I'm not sayin your gay of course.

Are you AnalHernia?

Comment

• http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1423258881

Comment

• i'm still posting at goosebumps

the next forum you guys invade you should start just one thread and focus on it. capture the attention of the users with a lot of replies that way it won't leave the main page.

Comment

• got a new account. PEDABUSER

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    LOL:rfl::rfl:

Originally Posted by daddyuk View Post
                    You were judging me in post No 10 so what has changed since then?
                    So precious.

That was an autocorrect typo. I can only apologise if I caused you offence (though to be fair if you spent less time in a sweaty room getting intimate with inanimate objects and read a book, maybe Goosebumps perhaps? It would have been obvious).

My phone has a ****phobic streak you see. I'm not down with that but it's gaydar was going off the scale. I'm not sayin your gay of course.

Are you AnalHernia?

No analhernia is ram raid if I'm not mistaken. I'm Buffcantbox...

Comment

• I'm ArizaShakez.

My account that was banned earlier was BuffPEDAbuser

Comment

Working...
                      X