Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Coach: If Ward Can't Hurt Sergey, He's in Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as long as Kovalev's coach said it. . .

Comment

It's going to come down to Ward's endurance. If he can survive 12 rounds of Kovalev's power, he will easily out box him.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        your last sentence is just stupid bro..they dont have a beef..they have a match that is possible..they are not enemies like pascal and kov showed to be.
        he doesn call ward a chicken..there is nothing to confront..he did his interview and left..u should stop listening to the thunderdome's of the world and get a grip on reality..

bhop is the most overrated thing known to man..his style is play possum and lung with his head and right hand...bhop jab barely exist..his defense is overrated or he wouldnt to the canvas as much as he has..and his boxing IQ is like stupid but smart at the same time..the man thinks a beard is a target..smh..he's a coon..bhop fougth WW's aw mw basically..and lost to the top mw and ducked him when he told him to meet him at 168..fough tarver after tarver had to lose all the weight form rocky..only fought winky when he made him fat as hell to move up in weight..pascal and dawson shows you that when there is an even playing field he's average at best and kovalev showed that as well...he has slow feet, no power, and basically 2 punches...
        him and ward dont compare one single ffreakin bit...
        ward is 100 more explosive and knowledge on the inside
        You must be confused, I never compared Hopkins to Ward. I said Hopkins, a HOF boxer who has seen almost every style there is, gave Kovalev props for being able to box instead of being just a one-dimensional brawler.

And yes, Ward left the fight early so he wouldn't have to answer any questions about the Kovalev fight even though he knew that is exactly what the people wanted to know about.

He's shook....spin it anyway you want to but he don't want it.

Comment

Most of Kovalev damage is done with the right hand.JDJ talking like Kovalev gonna walk through Ward that ain't happening

Comment

John David Jackson knows kovovolev is a racist he is just smart and int it for the money

Ward gonna ectermineate this ugly racist russian

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... Kovalev waits until he figures out his opponent's stereotypes in movement... and as soon as Kovalev starts countering, shifting and hammering his "slick" opponent is paralyzed by indecision, anxiety and fear and fells into some sort of prostration...

That's how it goes... with Ward too -- but I doubt that Ward will enter the same ring with Kovalev eventually...

So you think Ward is scared of Kovalev? Shut your soft ass up. This is a serious question. If Danny Garcia went 12 rounds with a 50 year old B- Hopkins or Marquez or a 50 year old Pacquiao and beat them and that was his best win. How many of you chumps would be praising Danny Garcia for beating a 50 year old fighter?

But Kovalev beats a 50 year old Hopkins who actually went ALL 12 rounds with the supposed hardest puncher in boxing now Ward is supposed to be scared. I can't wait until this fight is made so Ward could school Kovalev like Mayweather did #48. I am a 1000% sure your chump ass was either rooting for or thought Pac was gonna win and Floyd was scared of him. Floyd toyed with that dude Ward is going to do the same thing with Kovalev. Get ready to abadoned Kovalev like everybody did Pacquiao.

Ever since Floyd showed Pacquiao what the Sweet Science was all about #48 fans ain't been the same. Now you all are jocking Kovalev and lil g. They both are taking ugly losses by 2017. Kovalev will get his this year. If Lil g had any nutts he would move up and face a Ward or Degeale or a Lara. I mean he is fighting Wade who is a Haymon fighter so I don't wanna hear shyt about he can't fight a Haymon fighter.

But when Ward beats Kovalev please believe I am going to harras you and make it super uncomfortable for you on here. Every time you read an article you will see a note from may saying some dumb shyt like you just said. You shouldn't have opened that door, you let a real one like me in. Now you have problems

Comment

Power sells tickets but skills pay bills

Boxing is called the sweet science for a reason. Time and time again, skill has proven to be a boxers best asset. Jackson is just speaking to his fighters strengths but he also knows this. Mayweather retired undefeated without the reputation of being a puncher so anyone with real knowledge knows that at the elite level elite skill is more of a factor than elite power. Power sells tickets but skills pay bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  So you think Ward is scared of Kovalev? Shut your soft ass up. This is a serious question. If Danny Garcia went 12 rounds with a 50 year old B- Hopkins or Marquez or a 50 year old Pacquiao and beat them and that was his best win. How many of you chumps would be praising Danny Garcia for beating a 50 year old fighter?

But Kovalev beats a 50 year old Hopkins who actually went ALL 12 rounds with the supposed hardest puncher in boxing now Ward is supposed to be scared. I can't wait until this fight is made so Ward could school Kovalev like Mayweather did #48. I am a 1000% sure your chump ass was either rooting for or thought Pac was gonna win and Floyd was scared of him. Floyd toyed with that dude Ward is going to do the same thing with Kovalev. Get ready to abadoned Kovalev like everybody did Pacquiao.

Ever since Floyd showed Pacquiao what the Sweet Science was all about #48 fans ain't been the same. Now you all are jocking Kovalev and lil g. They both are taking ugly losses by 2017. Kovalev will get his this year. If Lil g had any nutts he would move up and face a Ward or Degeale or a Lara. I mean he is fighting Wade who is a Haymon fighter so I don't wanna hear shyt about he can't fight a Haymon fighter.

But when Ward beats Kovalev please believe I am going to harras you and make it super uncomfortable for you on here. Every time you read an article you will see a note from may saying some dumb shyt like you just said. You shouldn't have opened that door, you let a real one like me in. Now you have problems
                  Damn straight bruh!

Kovalev got nothing on #S.O.G

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
                    When you have the power Kovalev does, you only need to land once or twice to change the fight, he hits so hard that even if he doesn't take you out he saps you, weakens the legs, slows you down.

By the 2nd or 3rd round Ward is going to get clipped and it'll change the dynamic of the fight, from that point on it'll be if ward can survive or not, winning will go out of the window.
                    the only people ward ever hurt was his fans and the y wont admit it

Comment

Originally posted by #TBE Mayweather View Post
                      Kovalev loses to any slick brotha he fights with/

Ward learns from Floyd, he ain't losing anytime soon especially not to some cave dwelling club hitting russian
                      you miserable raciss. what if I call ward a coconut picking monkey?? oops I forget blacks cant be raciss while the Russians went to the moon have the most advanced aircraft in the world Africa has mud huts
                      Last edited by nacho daddy; 02-07-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X