No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by denium View Post
    Wladimir is an average boxer who relies on his size to bully smaller guys. Fury is going to give him a boxing lesson. Mark my words. Wladimir being a master boxer is a myth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    You mean getting a boxing lesson as one from Cunningham.

Last edited by oscar9992; 11-24-2015, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Wladimir is an average boxer who relies on his size to bully smaller guys. Fury is going to give him a boxing lesson. Mark my words. Wladimir being a master boxer is a myth.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      This is the A league now pal, A meaning alpha dog. Little barking doggies do not bite, notice how big doggy Wlad isn't making much noise as he does not have to his aura surrounding him hasn't needed to be creaed from myth.

You claim not to believe in myths, yet show me one person in the last decade whom has successfully out boxed him. You don't go that long without being outboxed unless you're a master of your craft. Three fights ago Dyson Fury was hoovering canvass dust after being dropped by pillow fisted cruiser USS and hasn't faced a puncher since !

You want to talk of myth you should really look closer to home.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
        Wlad & his little glove game - which I expected

And you buggers saying he's a professional? GTFOH

Wlad is trying to get any kind of edge over Tyson.

Bang out of order if you ask me, this better get resolved, I want this fight to happen.

If Tyson ain't happy with the gloves don't fight.
        He can't afford not to fight. Dude has blown his savings on paying Chambers to spar him for 9 months. Great choice of sparring opponent in prep for the champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
          He can't afford not to fight. Dude has blown his savings on paying Chambers to spar him for 9 months. Great choice of sparring opponent in prep for the champ.
          Just lies, damn lies on every level

Comment

• Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
            Just lies, damn lies on every level
            Why get all emotional then ? I was only having fun and you have got all sensitive.

Fury can not afford to not fight otherwise he will have to burn another of his cars for the insurance pay out again. Times can be hard we should not laugh at the misfortune of others, I truly hope this life changing money brings inner peace and warmth to Fury and his peculiar family.

Comment

• This has been one of the most awesome build ups for a fight I've ever seen.

It's gonna be a huge event.

All the best to Fury...

But bring it home Wlad.

Over 500lbs of Titanic HW battle!

Comment

• Oh man I can't wait for this. I'm hyped, that's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  This has been one of the most awesome build ups for a fight I've ever seen.

It's gonna be a huge event.

All the best to Fury...

But bring it home Wlad.

Over 500lbs of Titanic HW battle!
                  Agreed all these circle jerker's and blow harder's better be back for the Joshua Wlad build up or I'll be the one getting upset next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
                    Agreed all these circle jerker's and blow harder's better be back for the Joshua Wlad build up or I'll be the one getting upset next time.

The British are a top bunch of guys really (and their chicks rock too lol), they are about as stoic as they get.

They'll be back mate LOL

Comment

• One thing about the Brits, they make for a crowd. The lagerswelling Brit fans will be singing in Dusseldorf as if they attended a premier league footie match.

Comment

Working...
                      X