Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Garcia on Floyd-Canelo undercard on BoxRec......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO now I can't go see it.

Lets hope for a lie or I will have to buy a PPV for once

Comment

It would crank up the ppv buys thats forsure one of the most legit fights that could be made am a fan of both i really didnt want them to do it this year it would been funner to watch matthysse beat broner's dumbass! Lol

Comment

That grizzly adams gif sums it up just right.

Comment

makes sense. the winner will probably be mayweather's next opponent, or at least in close contention behind winner of alexander-khan.

why moan about it needing to be main event when you will get it + pbf-canelo on same bill?!

Comment

False advertising. Even if they officially announce it as the undercard, I expect a last minute pull out. This is a MASSIVE fight. Second to none. For hardcore boxing fans, these 2 guys are more the real deal than chicken Floyd and pretty face Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I hope not. It deserves to be a main event. I'll even go as far as to say that without the ppv status of Floyd and Canelo's overwhelming popularity, at the core Mattysse/Garcia is a better matchup.
              It does deserve to be the main event, but at the same time why complain about having a main event fight on the undercard? It's akin to complaining about buying a Ferrari for £15k when the retailer deservers £80k. Be happy with the bargain.

Comment

It's on BoxRec you dummies. It's not going to be on the undercard of the PPV, hell it hasn't even been agreed to yet.

Comment

Most people complaining are the ones who want the event to fail. I def hope it's on the undercard.

Comment

I really don't see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      That would be cool. **** having its own event. Put on the card and this well help validate that price tag.
                      I agree with this

Comment

Working...
                      X