Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Haye fight next(If Vitali ducks)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Haye fight next(If Vitali ducks)?

Poll to come!!!!
    Kubrat Pulev
    5.26%
    Alexander Povetkin
    15.79%
    Wlad Rematch
    5.26%
    Tyson Fury
    36.84%
    David Price
    5.26%
    Robert Helenius
    0.00%
    Steve Cunningham
    0.00%
    Tomasz Adamek
    15.79%
    Stiverne/Arreola winner
    10.53%
    Jonathan Banks
    5.26%

I went with Pulev.

Comment

The sadist in me wants to see him hospitalise Adamek

Comment

I wish Haye would be more active rather than whining about Vitali, Id personally like to see him against Tyson Fury. I still think Haye can be a force in the HW division, he just needs to pull his finger out of his arse. He still has enough of a name to fill arenas in the UK, there's serious money to be made and he doesnt seem to care.

Comment

David Haye will find another over-40 opponent.

Perhaps he'll go for Hasim Rahman.

Or he might fight someone coming off three losses, after all he fought the man he called a "three-loss loser".

Comment

I think he should face an opponent that will piss off the Klitschkos

1. Tyson Fury- Low risk Tall opponent that will be good sparring practice for Wlad. Steals an opponent away from the klitschkos.

2. Jonathan Banks- Nothing sweeter than KOing Wlads Trainer.

3. Alexander Povetkin- Beating Wlads top mandatory of the last 4 years would automatically make Haye the #1 mando again.

4. Steve Cunningham-Good excuse to fight in America and appear on American television.

5. Robert Helenius- High risk, but if Haye is the first to Knock him out it would convince the remaining skeptics that he's ready for a second shot at Wlad.

Comment

lol duck. hate hasn't earned ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd like to see him flatten Povetkin, which I have no doubt he would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  David Haye will find another over-40 opponent.

Perhaps he'll go for Hasim Rahman.

Or he might fight someone coming off three losses, after all he fought the man he called a "three-loss loser".
                  Perhaps Haye could have a go at Frankenstein's monster Mariusz Wach

Comment

Anything to warrant a Wlad-rematch.

Wlad isn't keen on rematching Haye, simply because he struggled with his lateral movement. Most of those rounds were close rounds with hardly anything landing... it wasn't domination as some ppl make out to be. Haye needed a better gameplan. Neither fighter came out better from that fight honestly.

Ppl complain Haye is calling out Vitali, yet Vitali has a belt, and Haye wants to be a champ again... what else is he going to do? Calling out Wlad wouldn't get him anywhere.

He's the 2nd/3rd best heavyweight atm, and is exciting, and knows how to sell a fight.

Haye-Povetkin would be an easy fight, early stoppage for Haye... Povetkin is easily open to some massive shots from Haye. But I don't see Haye putting himself anywhere near Povetkin, knowing how dodgy the guy is and his associates (remember the death threats to Huck), though an easy fight nonetheless.

Not sure which belt is up for mandatory next for Wlad, but Haye could take that route.

But at the end of the day, if he doesn't get a world title shot from Vitali, he doesn't need to continue if he doesn't want to. The guy was the champion at Cruiserweight, and a former WBA Heavyweight champion. The guy is loaded, and is planning for a career ahead. He's in a good spot for himself atm.

Comment

Working...
                    X