No announcement yet.

FUUUCK YOU Floyd Sr. I Gotta Be Fuuucking Crazy Ass Crackhead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    If he turned out to be right then what would you say? He's been alot closer to Pac than anyone on here has. I never heard him say Pac was on steroids not once, a supplement can be a vitamin.

He pretty much implied it. Talking about being able to be resilient and keep coming forward. All affects we commonly see from people who use steroids. What other way are you suppose to interpret that?

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
      Pac didn't need to be on a substance to knock bad defense hatton out in 2. Shows what a great trainer Floyd snr is when Hatton still hasn't learned defense.
      EXACTLY!!!!!! The Marquez, Diaz, Delahoya (who by the way has a granite chin)--all those guys weren't KO'd by Pacquiao. Both Diaz and Delahoya actually said Pacquiao didn't punch hard. All these guys have solid defense with the exception of Oscar because of his age and reflexes but still posses a good chin. Hatton has HORRENDOUS defense. When defense is open like Hatton who doubles the impact by running in--what can you expect? You don't need to attribute the outcome of the Pacquiao-Hatton fight due to steroids just bad defense.

Comment

Well maybe he is right...
        PAc could get few tips from James TOney, they have 1 trainer
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          He pretty much implied it. Talking about being able to be resilient and keep coming forward. All affects we commonly see from people who use steroids. What other way are you suppose to interpret that?
          I said he implied it, but he didnt make the statement as someone erroneously stated as their thread title.

Comment

I said he implied it, but he didnt make the statement as someone erroneously stated as their thread title.
            But he's basically saying in the video...he suspects Pacquiao is using steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
              But he's basically saying in the video...he suspects Pacquiao is using steroids.
              Im only debating the thread title someone wrote, its completely false, quotation is supposed to be used for direct statements, saying Sr. said Pac is on steroids isnt even taking what he said out of context because he never said those exact words, its just a completely false statement.

Comment

Im only debating the thread title someone wrote, its completely false, quotation is supposed to be used for direct statements, saying Sr. said Pac is on steroids isnt even taking what he said out of context because he never said those exact words, its just a completely false statement.
                I know...but it's a typical manipulation of words for a headline quote on this and other sites, subject matter is just a bit more sensational than usual.

Point iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis, Floyd Sr. thinks Pacman is on steroids! :-O

Comment

Working...
                X