No announcement yet.

Boxers who fight in their "Natural" weight class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
    Is it the cock or balls blocking your vision?
    I dont play that gay ****. If you cant make a respectable argument then dont respond to my post. Im a man so address me as such. Clowns respond with gay stuff because they have nothing better to say. Dispute my point or STFU

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Martinez????????? Dude blows up to 180-190 pounds when he's not in training camp.
      their is a difference between getting lazy between fights and letting yourself go and ballooning up after the weigh in. serigo comes into the ring at around 165

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        I did not know that, respect to the Viking.
        When he was injured and out for a year, he walked around at about 173. He lives strictly biodynamic and is said to be obsessed with healthy food. He even has developed his own biodynamic supplement called ecoprotein.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          When he was injured and out for a year, he walked around at about 173. He lives strictly biodynamic and is said to be obsessed with healthy food. He even has developed his own biodynamic supplement called ecoprotein.
          He likes poo on his carrot, good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
            their is a difference between getting lazy between fights and letting yourself go and ballooning up after the weigh in. serigo comes into the ring at around 165
            Its not natural for him. Martinez is always having to shed over 20 lbs with each fight. 30 day weigh ins, he still has 15 lbs or more to shed! He successfully makes weight, like many fighters, but he has to drain himself quite a bit and work really hard because 160 lbs is not natural for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
              That is exactly right, I am talking about fighting weight.

for example El Perro: weigh in 154, fight night he is a light heavyweight

So 154 is not El Perro's natural weight

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                Its not natural for him. Martinez is always having to shed over 20 lbs with each fight. 30 day weigh ins, he still has 15 lbs or more to shed! He successfully makes weight, like many fighters, but he has to drain himself quite a bit and work really hard because 160 lbs is not natural for him.
                Learn the difference between losing weight and draining.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  I dont play that gay ****. If you cant make a respectable argument then dont respond to my post. Im a man so address me as such. Clowns respond with gay stuff because they have nothing better to say. Dispute my point or STFU
                  I just think it's funny that you see Floyd as the only one, when other guys like Marquez and Pac are clearly fighting within range of their walk around weight.

I wasn't taking you seriously. Didn't think you could really believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    That sounds like false reports. Like reports saying Canelo was walking around 157, that was even reported by his camp. Then when 30 day weigh in happens, we find out he's about 167 lbs.

Same with Martinez. When a guy is in training camp and after a month he's consistently over 175 lbs for weigh ins, he is far from being a natural 160 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                      Learn the difference between losing weight and draining.
                      Having to drop 15 or more pounds within 30 days is draining, especially when your body is already in shape. It's pretty unhealthy. Learn that difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X