Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios Cusses Out Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as im a broner stan, rios would knock him out.

that ****y ass ignorant sht he pulled against rees made me realize that with rios style of fighting and pressure, broner is hittable and rios is and will hurt him. and fck man im a rios hater but i always express my unbiased opinions when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz
      Didn't watch.... Rios is a hater, wannabe hard ass why don't you fight Bradley instead of ignoring him calling you out...

And I hope this dude doesn't try to pull the Mexican vs black card, I remember couple years ago he couldn't put a Spanish sentence together, now he's the second coming of Pancho villa
      broner called out Rios though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Not rios' fault that arum wont make it happen
        With attitudes like that you can't be mad when fights don't get made... The blame lies on the fighter, period!... And by the way rios has never responded to Bradley's call outs

Comment

Rios via KO.

For that reason, they wont even look at this fight. Broner talks the way he does about Rios because he knows it wont happen, Rios says what he says because he believes it.

Comment

140 is ****ing sick...

Matthysse, Garcia, Rios, Khan, Peterson, Judah, Broner (next 2 fights), Alvarado.. best division in boxing hands down right now

Comment

Rios is a lot of talk and a badge. This won't be Meldrick Taylor Julio Cesar Chavez. Broner would whip Rios's ass if and when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
                With attitudes like that you can't be mad when fights don't get made... The blame lies on the fighter, period!... And by the way rios has never responded to Bradley's call outs
                I have a feeling if bradley beats ruslan he will call out rios post fight, good so lets get this crackin in the summer! Also assuming rios beats alvarado again

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Rios hits hard but he gets beat by a lot of guys at 140. He's not skilled enough
                  only thing rios has is idk if i can call it heart but id say stupidity. he lets himself get beat to a pulp but outpunches his opponents to victory. same as all mexican fighters, no skill, just straight up slugging and brawling.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    only thing rios has is idk if i can call it heart but id say stupidity. he lets himself get beat to a pulp but outpunches his opponents to victory. same as all mexican fighters, no skill, just straight up slugging and brawling.

Comment

FUnny thing is Broner would destroy rios. Horrible style match up

Comment

Working...
                      X