Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs Mike Dallas Jr (Full replay)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
    That was a very good punch and very well timed. He caught Dallas at the perfect moment when he had forward momentum and was in no position to ride the punch getting the full force of it + his own momentum.
    Exactly...It sort of reminded me of Pacquiao's KO.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      One of the worst places to get hit IMO nevermind at the hands of a certified banger like Lucas. Its always worrying when a fighter falls badly and is out cold like that.
      Thankfully he came around quick & is okay.

You can really hear the thud of his face hitting the canvas.
      The guy was wobbly whilst being helped back to the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I thought the same thing tbh

Kell Brook also likes to use the pull counter, I forget who against but I recall him dropping somebody with it before.
        Thanks for the green K. That was my impression when I saw the slow mo replay. Maybe because of the way he pulled from that left by Dallas and quickly came back with that short right.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Doesn't sound ******ed. Not like Mayweather invented it.
        Nah, It wasn't floyd who invented it but he does it with authority and more frequently like it's a second nature to him. We'd be lucky to see Mathysse does it again.

Comment

Matthysse is a bad man! Terrific short right counter.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

The baddest man at 140.

Surely he's got face the winner of Garcia-Judah?

Comment

Damn nobody mentioned how emotional Lucas was, that's crazy. He just beat pretty much a nobody and he took the victory like it was the biggest of his life.

Comment

Well this replay should 'int last long lol...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Damn nobody mentioned how emotional Lucas was, that's crazy. He just beat pretty much a nobody and he took the victory like it was the biggest of his life.
                  Anytime you can get a victory when ya in the squared circle thank the boxing gods..I like that he was so emotional..Good stuff from Matt's last night..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    I think he knew just how important it was to win that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Anytime you can get a victory when ya in the squared circle thank the boxing gods..I like that he was so emotional..Good stuff from Matt's last night..
                      No doubt but he wasn't just thanking the boxing gods, he was in tears.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X