No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EpixStats: Vitali's Stats Go Down, Chisora Lands at 45%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
    Chisora is 28 and fougth yesterday, since when did he retire all of the sudden?

Tomasz Adamek is fighting Nagy Aguleira on the Judah-Paris card

Solis is 28, how the **** can you say he is retired?

Shannon Briggs is the only one you are correct about.

I can't believe you are so daft that you call Chisora retired a DAY after his last fight. Are you even for real? It's bad enough that you call Solis retired.

You are a joke.
    You got jokes.. son? Have i said anything that wasn't true? Until those fighters prove to me that after a Vitali shellacking there nightmares of it hasn't stopped them from stepping onto a canvas platform again... they are UNOFFICIALLY retired with LL being official.... you happy now... or do you want a little more clarity... moron>?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      You got jokes.. son? Have i said anything that wasn't true? Until those fighters prove to me that after a Vitali shellacking there nightmares of it hasn't stopped them from stepping onto a canvas platform again... they are UNOFFICIALLY retired with LL being official.... you happy now... or do you want a little more clarity... moron>?
      Chisora is already reduced to fighting at press conferences rather than on a boxing canvas after going Vitali & Haye likewise after going the lil' bro.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
        As said previously, Adamek is scheduled to fight Nagy Aguilera next month. Unless he pulls out of the fight or something, we have to assume that he isn't retired.
        And Chisora and Solis are both 28 and 31 respectivley and neither have shown any sign of retiring.

And in Chisora's case just fought yesterday.

Comment

You are the ONLY one who thinks that. Do you see any other people saying they are retired? NO. Have them theyselves say they have retired? NO

like i said, going by your logic Vitali is retired.

clarity? go away, you are embarrasing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Chisora, Adamek and Solis haven't retired though so you saying "Vitali has retired his last 4 opponents" is in fact a lie.
            "Vitali has retired his last 4 opponents" is in fact a lie.
            +++++++++
            Another one calling me a liar.... your post is the lie... not mine.... until you can prove to me all 4 recent fighters have stepped foot on a boxing canvas.. you're the one who's not being honest.

Comment

And Chisora and Solis are both 28 and 31 respectivley and neither have shown any sign of retiring.

And in Chisora's case just fought yesterday.
              jimmy1569 is not being very sane with these statements.

Vitali has enough impressive statistics not to need to have people make up new ones for him out of thin air.

Comment

"Vitali has retired his last 4 opponents" is in fact a lie.
                +++++++++
                Another one calling me a liar.... your post is the lie... not mine.... until you can prove to me all 4 recent fighters have stepped foot on a boxing canvas.. you're the one who's not being honest.
                Vitali hasn't stepped a foot on a boxing canvas since last night either.

VITALI IS RETIRED

CHISORA RETIRED VITALI.

CHISORA SCARED VITALI IN TO RETIREMENT.

you are a clown jimmy, an absolute clown.
                Last edited by grape drink; 02-19-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

By your logic, Derek Chisora has retired Vitali Klitschko and Robert Helenius.

Comment

a fighter isn't retired until he says he is.

chisora fought last night, he isn't retired and you know it.

solis is 28 and isn't retired either and you know it too.

adamek already has a fight scheduled so he defenitley isnt retired.

that you call all these fighters retired is truly RIDICILOUS.

you are a joke
                    If i took every fighter's word that they're going to fight again after going Vitali... i'd have had more trust in Lewis' postfight words. Until it happens it hasn't yet happened.. it could be the end of the world tomorrow & what i said would be true forever without question.. so don't assume one is going to fight because one says so & wait for that day to occur... kapish.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                      As said previously, Adamek is scheduled to fight Nagy Aguilera next month. Unless he pulls out of the fight or something, we have to assume that he isn't retired.
                      You know what they say about the first 3 letters of assume.. don't make one of your self & admit you were wrong & let's move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X