No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd Mayweather: Techniques vs Southpaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

This video shows how quickly he is able to adapt and control a southpaw fighter....Pacquiao will suffer pretty much the same fate....anything Manny comes with Mayweather will adapt and counter...I dont believe Manny is a smarter fighter than Mayweather which will be his downfall...speed & power will not be the key factor in the fight IMO........Smarts, adjustment & adaptation will be!

quit masturbating on this video!

Floyd is the biggest fraud in the boxing world.

I reckon you'll ask me for some evidence...1-2-3-

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      let's see besides 2 or 3 orthodox fighters out of about 35 he's easily beaten them all.

he struggled versus reggie sanders = evidence
      he struggled versus paul spadafora = evidence
      he struggled versus sharmba mitchell = evidence
      he struggled versus demarcus corley = evidence
      he struggled versus zab judah = evidence

almost every southpaw he's fought he's looked subpar. there is your evidence.

oh yeah and his dad who taught him how to fight told him to stay away from southpaws.

even paul williams laughs at his crap defense against southpaws.
      It funny that Floyd "Struggling" against an opponent is him getting hit flush about 2 or 3 times in a fight. He stoped Mitchell after beating his ass the whole fight, dropped Corley every other round, after the first 4 round he completely outboxed Zab, even in the first 4 round he was outboxing Zab except for when he got hit flush TWICE. I cant believe you put Mitchell in there though.

Comment

btw this video is complete crap. it says third times the charm but it's in the 8th round already lol. you telling me corley only threw 3 jabs in 8 rounds? piece o crap!
        Last edited by daggum; 07-14-2011, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          It funny that Floyd "Struggling" against an opponent is him getting hit flush about 2 or 3 times in a fight. He stoped Mitchell after beating his ass the whole fight, dropped Corley every other round, after the first 4 round he completely outboxed Zab, even in the first 4 round he was outboxing Zab except for when he got hit flush TWICE. I cant believe you put Mitchell in there though.
          zab only hit him flush twice? hmmm ok then. reality is not your strong suit. floyd beat up mitchell but mitchell also got in his fair share he just has no power. it was no boxing clinic like you like to pretend. he just outfought him.
          Last edited by daggum; 07-14-2011, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            where is the evidence to support this?
            Is Corley one of Floyd's better opponents? No, he is one of the worst. Yet, he stunned and hurt Floyd several times early on(yes Floyd beat him pretty bad as the fight wore on, as he should have). Watch those rounds and you'll see Floyd had trouble with the angles, he didn't see some right hooks and some lefts snuck right through his guard.

Comment

zab only hit him flush twice? hmmm ok then. reality is not your strong suit.
              ive already done this with u. if u say floyd looks sub par a gainst southpaws, but yet, hes dominated every southpaw hes been in with but sanders. so really is it sub par for floyd? well if thats floyds sub par, then wtf does it say about him as a fighter? ur blind hate for the guy gives away your obvious respect.

Comment

Originally posted by hebi View Post
                Is Corley one of Floyd's better opponents? No, he is one of the worst. Yet, he stunned and hurt Floyd several times early on(yes Floyd beat him pretty bad as the fight wore on, as he should have). Watch those rounds and you'll see Floyd had trouble with the angles, he didn't see some right hooks and some lefts snuck right through his guard.
                actually, hes not one of the worse, hes somewhere in the middle. corley was no bum back then he lost to judah, but then, judah was definitely a monster back then as well. dont do the revisionist history thing.

Comment

I think he shows spots here and there against southpaws, but he hasn't fought a strong southpaw who'll fight for 12 full rounds. Hopefully Ortiz will show up for 12 to test and see how well Mayweather adapts to one.

Comment

zab only hit him flush twice? hmmm ok then. reality is not your strong suit. floyd beat up mitchell but mitchell also got in his fair share he just has no power. it was no boxing clinic like you like to pretend. he just outfought him.

It wasnt a boxing clinic? Floyd Outboxed him. Pacquiao outfights people. Floyd Outfought Augustus, Floyd Outboxed Zab. Go watch the fight again my simple little friend.

Comment

one of the best technicians and most gifted boxers this sport has ever seen. too bad hes wasting it by sitting at home and fighting like once in 2 years or so

Comment

Working...
                      X