Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anselmo Moreno or Sergiy Dzinziruk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez should be p4p #3. To answer the question, Moreno winning would get him pretty high you would think.

Comment

Both guys are excellent boxers. World class dudes. I think Moreno's had more tough fights and world class experience so I went Moreno.

Comment

both guys are tremendous boxers without power who are trying to win a decision in hostile territory or have a kayo fall into their respective laps

dzinziruk's a bigger man
        and the chance of a kayo or a fighter being hurt incidentally goes up as you go up on the scale. additionally, martinez is older, and not as much of an on the toes fighter as he once was , perhaps a sign that he's slowing

so i'm going with dzinziruk w/ a very outside chance of beating martinez

moreno might be the better boxer in terms of the purity of the style than anybody in question
        but donaire's a better and more schooled boxer than martinez in my eyes
        and less likely to drop one to a fighter like moreno, who will be looking to win a decision

the better win :moreno.
        plenty of people in boxing have been calling him one of the best defensive / pure boxers in the sport for years now.

when i watch tape of him, its grainy youtube junk
        but the guy really can box
        and he leaves his head out over his front foot like an easy to hit guy
        and when you throw he's litterally behind you before you know it

Comment

Working...
        X