No announcement yet.

Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez in the same movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanilamilkshake View Post
    dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
    "You've got a mind like the contents of a plain brown envelope."

goddamn that's dumb. That doesn't make any sense.

Comment

So is anyone gonna post a ****o link or do i have to actually search?

Comment

First of all, Selena Gomez isn't all that. Second, She isn't proud of being Mexican decent. I'm tired of seeing Mex-Yanks showing her so much love.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawlezz View Post
          First of all, Selena Gomez isn't all that. Second, She isn't proud of being Mexican decent. I'm tired of seeing Mex-Yanks showing her so much love.

mex-yanks will give anyone love as long as theyre succesful and have "mex" blood.....

look at how morales and marquez dissed them, and they still think they represent them

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            mex-yanks will give anyone love as long as theyre succesful and have "mex" blood.....

look at how morales and marquez dissed them, and they still think they represent them
            I know JMM called Mex-Yanks half breeds, and most of those ****** half breeds still rooted him when he faced Juan Diaz.

What did Morales say about Mex-Yanks ?

Comment

“All Mexicans, Mexican Americans and boxing fans in general are eagerly awaiting this fight and I look forward to fighting with pride for all of them,” -JMM

Comment

I'm not that into the Disney Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                  “All Mexicans, Mexican Americans and boxing fans in general are eagerly awaiting this fight and I look forward to fighting with pride for all of them,” -JMM
                  He's just saying what you want to hear, so you'll make him richer. This is how he really feels.

"Most Mex-Yanks are only proud to be Mexican when a Mexican wins a big fight, so I'll try not to let them down."

- JMM

Comment

i'd fuk demi lovato then selena gomez if i had the choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
                      So is anyone gonna post a ****o link or do i have to actually search?
                      lmfao

Originally posted by Flawlezz View Post
                      jessica alba is worse...

Comment

Working...
                      X