Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if haymon/golde boy was smart they will raise the price to $80 for floyd's PPV in may

think about it,every ppv star has been slayed in the year 2012 except for one...cottos fights are free on showtime after losing to floyd on may 5th,chavez jr got slayed by martinez and wont be on ppv anymore,and now pac got ktfo and will probably retire.

floyd is the only ppv star in boxing right now,everyone is still shocked by the hype job getting ktfo. people are dreaming that floyd gets hurt or ktfo in the same fashon as plankiao did,floyds biggest consumers r *******s and haters.when theres only 1 ppv attraction in boxing the demand is insane!!!plus golden boy CEO said that this will be the largest event ever.

think about it,every ppv star has been slayed in the year 2012 except for one...cottos fights are free on showtime after losing to floyd on may 5th,chavez jr got slayed by martinez and wont be on ppv anymore,and now pac got ktfo and will probably retire.

floyd is the only ppv star in boxing right now,everyone is still shocked by the hype job getting ktfo. people are dreaming that floyd gets hurt or ktfo in the same fashon as plankiao did,floyds biggest consumers r *******s and haters.when theres only 1 ppv attraction in boxing the demand is insane!!!plus golden boy CEO said that this will be the largest event ever.

Comment

if they go to $80+ it would have to be some sort of LDP/Top Rank/GBP combined card, like Mayweather/Martinez at 160, Canelo/Trout, Rigo/Donaire, basically every top-tier fight imaginable for me to buy it

if it's a junk card like what Top Rank just put out two weeks ago, I'll be streaming that ****.

Comment

That's why Golden Boy's promotion and Al Haymon are successful and you are not. Charging $80 would decrease the number of people who pay for the fight, believe it or not a lot of research goes into the amount they charge people for a product.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          That's why Golden Boy's promotion and Al Haymon are successful and you are not. Charging $80 would decrease the number of people who pay for the fight, believe it or not a lot of research goes into the amount they charge people for a product.
          then why not make fights 20 dollars then idiot??listen up kid money aint a issue for those who aint concerned,floyd vs cotto did 1.5 mil buys and if i remember it was $70 and that had a weak undercard. golden boy CEO issues a statement saying this will be a huge event,i assume they are going to bust out the entire golden boy stable for this one,and maybe even have outsiders like cotto join in on it

Comment

Goofy idea. Why not 120, eh? Read about principle of diminishing returns.

Comment

Why stop there? why not $10,000? I mean GBP said it was gonna be huge so who cares what we charge the fans who are keeping the sport alive right?

GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                then why not make fights 20 dollars then idiot??
                Why is it that the most unintelligent posters usually have either Broner or some sort of animation character as their AV?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                  Goofy idea. Why not 120, eh? Read about principle of diminishing returns.
                  where in my post did i say 120???please quote it cause i cant find it

Comment

Why do you suggest they rob us? Paying 65 or whatever is a lot of ****ing money. Think about what you can buy with 65 dollars

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X