Chris Arreola talks Klitschko rumor, says he beats both of them now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Arreola but thats a big boast.

Comment

A reason to want an Arreola-Wlad matchup is bcse of Arreola attitude he will come forward and try to put hands on Wlad which will lead to Arreola reprising the role once made Infamous by Calvin Brock of an Epic highlight reel KO victim get those fatty rolls ready for your SloMo

Comment

He is not good enough to beat either brother, just a fat bragger who recently lost to Adamek. He should lose some of his fat and try for the 200 lb. tittle.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
          Thanks for the video. He's still a big mouth that's probably no better than he was before. He still can't even bring himself in shape to a fight. Still has that jelly belly because he refuses to commit 100%. Arreola is a decent fighter by todays standards, but he does not beat Wlad at this point yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
            Thanks for the video. He's still a big mouth that's probably no better than he was before. He still can't even bring himself in shape to a fight. Still has that jelly belly because he refuses to commit 100%. Arreola is a decent fighter by todays standards, but he does not beat Wlad at this point yet.
            The HW division has got to the point where I'd like to see Arreola beat a Klitschko, just to open it up a bit. He's an interesting character too imo.

Comment

I like Chris' style. I think he has a good chance against Wladimir. Vitali , no way. That guy can brawl and take chances if need be unlike his glass chinned lil bro.

Comment

If he was to lose weight until his body was rock hard he would probably weigh about 190. He was 175 in the amateurs.He is not a real big man, just tall and very fat. A fit boxer should carry no more than 12% fat. Extra fat does not help you hit harder, take a punch better, or make you stronger. It just makes you slower and hurts your stamina. He is probably packing about 40 lbs. of extra fat. If he properly lost all that fat over a year and fought in the 190 to 200 range his speed and stamina would increase alot. He already has good speed and stamina for a fatso. At a well trained 200 I think he would beat them all. Jack Dempsey, Jack Johnson, and Joe Louis all weighed 190 to 200 in their prime and beat guys that weighed 250. They did not gain weight to fight these giants because it would only hurt them. He will never lose the weight so he will never be as good as he could be.

Comment

Fluck the klitchkos I want to see Arreola vs Chisora

"HE GLASSED ME! THAT FAT F#%& GLASSED ME!"

but seriously, I'm gonna sig that comment Arreola made about the world ending and him being the last HW champ that **** had me rolling

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppo View Post
                    I'll be the world heavyweight champion before the end of this year and then the world is going to end so I'll be the last heavyweight champion.
                    I cracked up on that.

Comment

Working...
                    X