Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hurt was Rigondeaux really...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know how hurt he was but I'd be more worried about the consistency with which he leaves himself open for that shot. It makes me think that Rigo is going to be conservative as hell in this fight as he obviously knows the risk he's taking if he opens up.

Comment

Nonito is going to KO this kid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        Yeah, Marroquin is a decent fighter for sure.
        Who hasn't been managed right. I think Arum thought Rigo would be the sacrificial lamb for Marroquin but of course it backfired cause he's an idiot.

I say that cause Arum is on record saying Rigo is chinny and Marroquin hits hard. Plus all the other controversy before of Arum trying to rob Rigo of one of the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by UrGonnaLooos View Post
          Nonito is going to KO this kid!!!!

I don't think at 30+ you're considered a kid

Comment

On the being wobbled. Yes Rigo was tagged and recovered instantly. Marquez has been tagged and recovered instantly and has been downed and came back up pretty much recovered. I don't think the no into fans would call Marquez chinny. Its always good to hate I guess. I'm not saying Donaire won't or can't hurt Rigo but its obvious Rigo recouped immediately.

Comment

He was seriously hurt by that 2nd left hook. Doesn't mean it's an absolute guarantee he would get KO'd if he gets hit by Donaire's left hook, but there's a big chance he would. Sounds like you guys are trying to convince yourselves that he wasn't that hurt and it's skewing your vision

Comment

You can always tell by the legs, He did a Judah walk!

Comment

he was just off balanced, he did'nt even wobble.. hell , did he even get hit?...

Comment

Slightly stunned, not as bad people make it out to be.

Short punch that he didn't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      You can always tell by the legs, He did a Judah walk!
                      He did a Judah walk? You can't be serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X