Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't totally agree that Floyd made Canelo famous but he definitely helped. EVERY casual fan that I know never heard of Canelo until they saw the "red head Mexican" fight on Mayweather undercards. Canelo is a marketable fighter but fighting on Floyd cards helped him in the US big time.
    Last edited by jayjames616; 03-12-2013, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
      well lets break it down then..

he made fun of Canelo's look - big deal. Canelo still get fine as woman and he's marketable, he has a unique look and stands out

he said canelo shouldnt be making ultimatums - well, the reason he was rushing floyd is because time was running out and canelo wants to main event and do his own shows instead of being pimped out by floyd and looking like his beneath him. if floyd wasnt going to fight him then forget it.

he said if canelo is such a big name to do his own PPV, he said "I bet he don't. Man." - well, Canelo already has plans of having a PPV in September (mexico independence day), if he fights Martinez itll blow any other PPV (Mayweather?) happening that day out the water

Mayweather sounds real butthurt and angry to me, he mad
      He has a right to be angry and mad don't you think?

What if you had dedicated 15 years of your life trying to perfect your craft then all of the sudden some spoiled young kid who has accomplished nothing tries to push you around and give you ultimatums? I'd be furious too.

Canelo could have silently told GBP that he wanted to headline his own card but he decided to take it to the media and try to make Floyd look like a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
        Says the guy who uses Floydiots, Flojobs, Bumsniff, Bumsniffery etc non stop?

Thats rich.

Roger Mellie.
        This Roger dude must have really pissed you off. Did he boff your boyfriend or something? That isnt me, just like it wasnt me when you have accused me of being other people that have made you(with you helping) look like a fool and a racist dick.

Comment

Can anyone see Canelo demanding more money if he beats trout and realizes he is Floyd's best option? If that happens the fight is off.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
            Can anyone see Canelo demanding more money if he beats trout and realizes he is Floyd's best option? If that happens the fight is off.
            The fight was never on.

Comment

I get that the ginger can't make demands of Floyd, but which ppv did Guerrero headline to get a shot at Floyd? just pointing out the flaw in his logic.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                I get that the ginger can't make demands of Floyd, but which ppv did Guerrero headline to get a shot at Floyd? just pointing out the flaw in his logic.
                there isn't a flaw in the logic. He mentioned Alvarez giving him an ultimatum yet he hasn't even headlined a ppv. Basically WTF is Alvarez to give me an ultimatum. Guerrero made no demands and gave no ultimatums.

Comment

Mayweather's 100% right about Alvarez.

Comment

All I heard was Quack quack quack.

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
                      But that if is gigantic, now isn't it??

Comment

Working...
                      X