Ravens just handed 49ers the 2014 Super Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Yeah that did suck.

He was definitely in a bad system for his talents, but at the same time he was getting obviously outplayed last year... so who knows either he got old quick, or he was very unmotivated, as a lot of people were on that eagles team.
    Apparently Greg Cosell said earlier today, that a former coach he respects and trusts informed him that Asomugha was done 3 years ago. Hmm...

Comment

Michael Bennett....woo!

Comment

Better pay attention to what Seattle just did in three days. Three big pick ups that were needs. The draft is just extra credit at this point

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          That's true, but at the moment the Niners and the Seahawks are probably the two teams I would consider the favorites. Both in the same division, too, damn.
          Denver have added a couple of useful players too.

Comment

I crazy how Flacco's overpaid, greedy ass affect so many other teams in a good way, but his team will be starting over.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              I crazy how Flacco's overpaid, greedy ass affect so many other teams in a good way, but his team will be starting over.
              Yeah he's been overpaid and it's effecting the team. They need to have a cap on indvidual contracts at some point I feel.

Comment

Working...
              X