No announcement yet.

Should Angulo o back to Medina?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Angulo o back to Medina?

And leave Nacho i seen nothing last night that would suggest there is much point sticking with Nacho.Nacho aint changing him at 28 29 years of age.He needs to go back to an offensive trainer like Medina or Joe Goosen.Also Kirkland won fair and square stop being *****es give the man his credit most of us wrote him off before the fight so now cuz hes proven most on here wrong somehow his victory is tainted becuase Angulo gassed.Basically why nsb drives alotta posters away

I believe it is a good move, both physically and mentally. Just as Kirkland used having the wrong trainer as an motivational tool, Angulo might be better off making the switch. Nacho is an excellent trainer for guys who have high ring IQ, in Angulo's case he may have actually hurt him.. Especially, with the focus on JMM. No hate for anyone here, just giving my opinion on someone else's good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
      I believe it is a good move, both physically and mentally. Just as Kirkland used having the wrong trainer as an motivational tool, Angulo might be better off making the switch. Nacho is an excellent trainer for guys who have high ring IQ, in Angulo's case he may have actually hurt him.. Especially, with the focus on JMM. No hate for anyone here, just giving my opinion on someone else's good point.
      I really think he should Alfredo aint gunna change his ways.I think he was pissed with Medina thats why he switched so if he dont wanna go back to him maybe Gossen Abel Sanchez or Yucca Morales guys who are offensive trainers

Comment

Working...
      X