Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would prevent YOU from taking an Olympic Style steroid test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
    The possibility that the 5 blood tests required of me could all fall on fight week where my body could not recooperate properly for me to be in the absolute best condition i could be in for a fight.
    We're talking about teaspoons, I've heard lame excuses before but damn.

Comment

making a convicted crackhead happy...............thats why

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        They act like Floyd isn't taking the test or he has Super human blood recuperating blood.

Comment

I wouldn't want to take it because I wouldn't know what's considered illegal. From what I hear, there's stuff in everyday food/drink that you're not allowed to have. So I may be labelled a cheater unfairly.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Cut it out. Pacquiao knew about that blood test for Morales WAY before he took it. Maybe he lost because he couldn't take his enhancements.
            So after he lost he started thinking it may have affected him? Makes sense.

Comment

PAC aint dodging the official test..........just the senior one.........whats wrong with your gullible asses

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
                They act like Floyd isn't taking the test or he has Super human blood recuperating blood.
                *******s ignore this fact. If Pac would be weakened, then so would Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  No we're not. Alot of you like to use Lance Armstrong as a reference point when talkin about olympic style testing. In his own book Armstrong talks about a point where he was subjected to testing at 4am 7days in a row and how it affected his performance. It just never affected his overall point standings too much because how well your teaamates finish benefits your individual point standings in the tour defrance as well.

Comment

the fact that it's not needed or required.

and quit calling it olympic style testing.

olympians don't get tested 20 times in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      The possibility that the 5 blood tests required of me could all fall on fight week where my body could not recooperate properly for me to be in the absolute best condition i could be in for a fight.
                      Absolutely ******ed. Read up on their procdures first. It doesn't work like that at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X