No announcement yet.

****sexuality and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    hey dude, I like totally don't fit into that theory your pushing.
    really?

Your avatar has a picture of Danny Garcia stroking his own abs whilst his dad lifts up his shirt to help. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Sergio Martinez is Bi or Gay, back in April he sent a nude selfie to a gay man online who he talked to. Crazy how this story never broke, here is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/meli0225/status/458456864083034112
      He sent that to Ellerbee so he can secure a fight with Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedRain View Post
        Wow

But how do we know it was sent to a dude based on that on twitter?
        Have no clue, most of the info is in spanish, but apparently they said the gay intercepted it and it was meant for a woman. Maybe its just a cover up, but Sergio has always been rumored to be gay for years so i wouldn't doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          He sent that to Ellerbee so he can secure a fight with Floyd
          LMAO now that is believable I wouldn't doubt that haah, Ellerbe big nose was probably flaring and he was licking his lips more than LL cool j when Sergio sent that.

Comment

Cotto got this Sergio's junk is too small to beat a man with the nuts the size of Cotto.

Comment

It does not matter to me what Sergio is. That said, the fact that you don't see him with women as one would expect from a famous/rich/so so lookin dude, is suspect. There is no way around it.

s
              u
              s
              p
              e
              c
              t

Truth is, Cotto will be locked in clinches with a dude that wants to bone that knot. Scary right there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cotto's Stepson;14635724]
                Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Sergio Martinez is Bi or Gay, back in April he sent a nude selfie to a gay man online who he talked to. Crazy how this story never broke, here is the tweet.

Yo, that twitter cocc pic of Mara is CRAY! Dude went full MoHo.
                LOL at Sergio sending multiple poses dude should just come out of the closet it will probably make him a superstar like all those other athletes who came out as gay but were sorry athletes, Sergio would be the first elite top level athlete to come out. It would blow him up big time.

Comment

Wtf is this crap. Nsb is actually fcked. I wish other parts of this site had higher traffic, otherwise I wouldn't be anywhere near this cesspit.

Comment

Suspect pictures + Invisible women= MoHo.
                    Explains why Sergio was so upset that Cotto did not give him any attention or play when they met at resort in Mexico. I knew it was a female reaction. I knew it was not a man response.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                      Wtf is this crap. Nsb is actually fcked. I wish other parts of this site had higher traffic, otherwise I wouldn't be anywhere near this cesspit.
                      Wow, cesspit? so you're comparing ****sexuals to human excrement?

Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X