Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy here is the definition of a ignorant overhyped moron

Just listen to this Cocky Cunt!

This is why I can't stand him, believes his own damn hype
    Please put someone who can punch back against him so he can shut his lisping big mouth!

Why don't these idiotic fools take a page out of Hattons or Klitchskos book and learn to be polite and respectful instead of coming across as some uneducated street rats.

Why would he say he would lose?? part of being a fighter is being confident

Comment

I thought this would be a Broner thread ... I'm out..

Comment

He said "i come from a mother who was working a 9 to 5 to try to provide" **** thats called a normal damn life homie

Comment

So now Cotto is just power??

Comment

I don't know what your deal is but One Time is a world class. He was not disrespectful at all in this interview. And he is exciting, confident, skilled, and great for boxing. He's doin it for us

So quit hatin! ONE TIME!

Comment

I think it was a slammin interview. Maybe if he started flushing money down the toilet or buying a new 300 grand car every other week he'd be lovable, who knows?!

Comment

Ain't afraid to lose his 0 as he always states and looks to test himself but lets hate him though

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
                  I think it was a slammin interview. Maybe if he started flushing money down the toilet or buying a new 300 grand car every other week he'd be lovable, who knows?!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    Ain't afraid to lose his 0 as he always states and looks to test himself but lets hate him though
                    He doesn't flush money or buy 300 grand whips every week, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                    X