Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury has improved no doubt, but he's still the slow sloppy boxer that he has been from the get go. I don't see anything that Fury offers that could possible trouble Price, he doesn't have the power to crack Price's chin, not to mention his chin is suspect it self. Add that to the fact that drops his hands quite a bit and Price having devastating power, can't see a good ending for Fury. Fury is KO waiting to happen, IMO what he's been doing lately is wise - calling out Valesquez, Haye, the Klitschko's. He needs to make as much money as he can before the few brutal KO's that are heading his way and he loses his popularity.

Oh and Price KO 3

Comment

Originally posted by dc6112 View Post
      Interesting Brit fight between two guys coming up fast at heavyweight.

I think Fury by UD. Price is still too green.
      I haven't seen many of their fights, but I'd have to say Price by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        Fury has improved no doubt, but he's still the slow sloppy boxer that he has been from the get go. I don't see anything that Fury offers that could possible trouble Price, he doesn't have the power to crack Price's chin, not to mention his chin is suspect it self. Add that to the fact that drops his hands quite a bit and Price having devastating power, can't see a good ending for Fury. Fury is KO waiting to happen, IMO what he's been doing lately is wise - calling out Valesquez, Haye, the Klitschko's. He needs to make as much money as he can before the few brutal KO's that are heading his way and he loses his popularity.

Oh and Price KO 3
        Stopped reading at slow.

Comment

Price.. more power amd more concentration.

Fury loses total concentration for long periods in his fights, do that against a puncher who is focussed and your going down.

Price made a mistake doing the Warren thing who matches easy too often.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I've heard Price has a glass jaw, any truth to this???

Comment

Although Tyson has fought some better fighters I would still go with Price.
              He seems more fluent and technically sound out of two. He is still somehow uncomfortable when he gets fighter inside... Tyson's chin is not very good as seen in Pajkic fight and Price should be able to put him out.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I've heard Price has a glass jaw, any truth to this???
                He was stopped in the amateurs by Bermane Stiverne, Robert Helenius, Roberto Cammarale, a chinese fellow, and was also dropped by a teenaged Tyson Fury.

I think he was also stopped by Pulev, and there are probably more that I don't know about.

Comment

Fury's win over Chisora is better than anything Price has done. I think Price is better technically though, and should catch Fury first.

I hope this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                    Price.. more power amd more concentration.

Fury loses total concentration for long periods in his fights, do that against a puncher who is focussed and your going down.

Price made a mistake doing the Warren thing who matches easy too often.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Fury certainly showed a lack of concentration when he stuck to his boxing against Johnson for 12 rounds and didn't turn it into a brawl even when the crowd were booing him.

Fury no power?

Comment

D-Mize is just hating because of this video from Hatman,

But there are tons of other youtube commentators who make good arguments in furys favour too

All these guys who actually get on camera, see Fury having advantages over Price, but according to D-Mize and others Fury is overrated and will lose (Johnson was supposed to do him, but don't worry it'll be the next guy, or the one after, or the one after, promise!)

Johnson said Fury was quicker and hit harder than Vitali (but he's "lying" according to Fury Haters) Emmanuel Steward said Fury can become champ (but he was "just being nice") and Doug Fischer of Ring Magazine picks Fury (but he don't know **** about boxing)

At least D-Mize actually explains his arguments, the people going "price KO1" with no explaination are just trolls
                      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 01-08-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X