Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: My Plan, To Change Ishida's Mind Real Quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Williams: My Plan, To Change Ishida's Mind Real Quick

Paul Williams hardly knows anything about Nobuhiro Ishida.

The former welterweight and junior middleweight champion knows what we all know, that Ishida scored a shocking first-round knockout against James Kirkland on April 9 in Las Vegas. Beyond less than two minutes of action in that fight, in which Ishida dropped the previously undefeated Kirkland three times, Williams hasn’t seen Ishida fight. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know about this fight. To me is 50/50 because Williams chin is all out there and defensive is suspect. Ishida may pull an upset.

Comment

Im as fan of PWill but hes trashing his career! When will they get the message, lefties are all wrong for him!! Quintana, Martinez, Lara he loves taking that overhead left like a kid collecting candies at halloween.

Ishida wont stop him and i dont think they will give him the W so Williams wins it anyway but his stock will suffer if hes in tuff with this guy too.

Comment

War Pun...............that is all.

Comment

Good fights tonight all competetive

Comment

if a fighter considers himself the best in world there's no style, orthodox, southpaw etc. that they're afraid to face and i think williams is that type fighter, but there is no excuse, that after facing 3 southpaws in a row for him not to be able to get out of the way of the left hand. and for his trainer to go on national tv and say there was nothing he could do about it would constitute his immediate dismissal. there's not a top notch trainer out there who would say that about their world class fighter. that's a direct reflection of their training and unless williams surrounds himself with world class trainers his career going to suffer.

Comment

I hope Paul looks good tonight in a winning effort. It'll make Lara's win look even better. lol But beyond that, I wish the "Punisher" well, he seems like a decent enough guy.

Comment

Paul needs a new trainer and needs to take 8 months off and practice with southpaws. The blueprint to defeat him is too easily employable. Adapt or retire Punisher. I am a fan of him but after Martinez II he has not looked the same.

Comment

Paul Williams real plan, to duck Erislandy Lara!!

Comment

Working...
                  X