Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Razor Ruddock already busy?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Agreed, it's a bit of a p#ssy move to criticize guys who are scrambling for last minute opponents after they get the rug yanked out from under them.
      I used to really enjoy Freedom's posts before they devolved into actively bashing black fighters. I don't know WTF happened but he was literally one of the best members here until he started down that road.
      What's the excuse for his other 30 fights?

Comment

I would hope they would have had a decent back-up option on the hook considering the dilly-dally Glazkov (or Main Event) was doing anyway.

A Stiverne rematch would I guess work, I would want to see something different. Or they could bust out Malik Scott since people thought that first fight was fixed~

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          And young Andy Ruiz is fighting shot old Michael Grant. At least he's HW size.

Andy Ruiz will now face Michael Grant
          That makes Wilder chasing adamek look reasonable. Grant shouldn't be in a boxing ring

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            He got dropped in the first round of his next fight.
            I doubt this discredits his chin though. It knocked him off balance to me. He got straight up not visibly hurt at all.

IF you claim he couldn't take the power then you have to think how trash Wilder's is then really.

Comment

Stiverne already set to fight on that card makes him the logical pick. Looking at the WBC ratings, Szpilka is the only other one that really makes sense. Unless they want to go after Fujimoto again, which would be one of the biggest jokes in heavyweight title fight history.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I'm actually surprised Wilder didn't try to dig up Grant. His opposition is really pathetic. Won't be surprised if Riddick Bowe got a call
                Please don't give uncle Hymie any ideas.

Comment

Someone like Szpilka, Wach or Pulev would be better than faded little Adamek.
                  Report today was that Wilder's currently seeking Szpilka as the opponent.

With the Christmas Holiday it's going to be tough finding a decent fighter in time. Maybe he should push his defense back.

Glazkov is doing what's best for his career, I guess. Dude barely eeked by Steve Cunningham, but if he can win the IBF belt he'll be in line for a big big payday. Good for him.

Hate to see Fury stripped before the rematch though.
                  Last edited by paulf; 12-03-2015, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    Maybe he should push his defense back.
                    And find the courage to fight his mandatory Povetkin.

Comment

And find the courage to fight his mandatory Povetkin.
                      You know the fight is happening in the spring.
                      I know the fight is happening in the spring.
                      Wilder knows the fight is happening in the spring.
                      Povetkin knows the fight is happening in the spring.
                      Everyone knows the fight is happening. This spring.

So why keep acting like it isn't? To keep up this narrative that he's scared Povetkin?

If anything, the fight is far more certain than ever, because there's no longer the possibility that Wladimir's going to want to unify with Wilder before he fights Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X