No announcement yet.

I watched the Boxing and UFC card and the highlight of the night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the Boxing and UFC card and the highlight of the night

goes to Daniel Cormier's girfriend. Now that's a good looking piggy with good, solid fat on her. Oh btw who said a boxer can;t transition to the UFC. Gustaffson was heavyweight champ in boxing in Sweden before he took on MMA. He just looks too ugly for TV, he looked like an albino pig that bled a lot.

the 205 division in mma is so bad

fat caveman wrestler who already lost to the real champion (stripped because he's a crackhead who has to notify the police when he leaves home) narrowly defends belt against goofy lanky swedish guy whos fighting style is trotting around in booty shorts with his back turned
    Last edited by ////; 10-04-2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      the 205 division in mma is so bad

fat caveman wrestler who already lost to the real champion (stripped because he's a crackhead who has to notify the police when he leaves home) narrowly defends belt against goofy lanky swedish guy whos fighting style is trotting around in booty shorts with his back turned
      lol damn, was it that bad? I'm a casual MMA fan, but I was told that was actually a decent matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        lol damn, was it that bad? I'm a casual MMA fan, but I was told that was actually a decent matchup.
        It was a good back and forth fight. They both got his a lot and made lots of mistakes, slips.

I'm just saying.. Usually it sounds ignorant when people say boxers are on a higher level than MMA fighters but at 205 and heavyweight it's really very true.

Comment

gustaffson had 80 yards on 9 carries.

Comment

Cormier vs Gustafson was a great fight... Both guys gave it their all.. Could have gone either way..
            Probably should have been stopped when Cormier got dropped by that huge knee

Def got my money's worth in that fight... Rest of card was pretty bland

Comment

I'd like to see one of you pusillanimous cowards get in the cage with Gus. The beauty of Mixed Martial Arts is that -- even at the highest echelon -- no one is above letting you sign a waiver and beating you right into the ****ing ER with significant brain damage.

You pússies running your mouths as if you are an authority on a fúcking thing besides being no-life-having losers who live with your moms and only piece of áss is 50$ streetwalkers. Go to a fúcking gym and throw down with a professional MMA fighter to expose their ****ty stand-up. Make sure to sign up for Obamacare and Life Insurance prior to doing so. Bítches.

Comment

this is so fcking cruel, made a thread about b1tches but not posting pics.

thread 1-stared

Comment

205 is just top heavy.

Jones is better than everyone.
                  DC/Gus/Rumble and now Ryan Bader.
                  That's it. Rumble/Gus have been beaten and that matchup has already been done. So it's kind of in a ****ty spot right now.
                  We could see Bader vs Rumble, DC v Jones which would be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    I'd like to see one of you pusillanimous cowards get in the cage with Gus. The beauty of Mixed Martial Arts is that -- even at the highest echelon -- no one is above letting you sign a waiver and beating you right into the ****ing ER with significant brain damage.

You pússies running your mouths as if you are an authority on a fúcking thing besides being no-life-having losers who live with your moms and only piece of áss is 50$ streetwalkers. Go to a fúcking gym and throw down with a professional MMA fighter to expose their ****ty stand-up. Make sure to sign up for Obamacare and Life Insurance prior to doing so. Bítches.
                    This guy needs manger hanagement.

Comment

Working...
                    X