Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Started Watching Boxing Your Thoughts On The Oscar-Floyd Fight!

Alright guys I started watching 6 months ago .and recently watched the Oscar-Floyd fight for the first time on an old VHS and thought I would share what I thought

The main thing I picked up on was Oscar dominating all the middle rounds (easily won round 6-7 and 8) and just wanted to know whether you would agree with me or whether boxing scoring might not be for me just yet

i scored it 8-4 floyd

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      i scored it 8-4 floyd
      Same, didn't think it was as close as people make it out to be.

Comment

Jas how did you score the middle rounds??? I have Oscar dominating the middle rounds and winning 6-7 and 8 with ease

Comment

Scored it 7-5 Floyd but there was one round early on that I gave Oscar that could just as easily went to Floyd. So 7-5 or 8-4 IMO..Oscar was shot anyway but he put up a decent fight.

Comment

9-3 Floyd for an easy win. 8 - 4 at worst. Any other score is unacceptable.

Comment

Don't see how you can give Oscar any less then 5 rounds when he dominated all the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Kamran1 View Post
                Don't see how you can give Oscar any less then 5 rounds when he dominated all the middle rounds

Because he didn't dominate all the middle rounds??????????

Comment

Alright guys I started watching 6 months ago .and recently watched the Oscar-Floyd fight for the first time on an old VHS and thought I would share what I thought

The main thing I picked up on was Oscar dominating all the middle rounds (easily won round 6-7 and 8) and just wanted to know whether you would agree with me or whether boxing scoring might not be for me just yet
                  Cool story bro...

Oscar didn't dominate anything, at anytime in that fight.

Comment

As a new fan to the sport, I'd be interested in your thoughts on Mayweather vs Castillo 1. It's easily accessible on YouTube. Come back with your score.

Comment

Working...
                    X