Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    And
    Testing = dirty
    Refusing = clean

Got it! Apples and bananas
    Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    no fetta:

testing=ducking
    never testing=clean

Peterson asked for extensive testing (OST) ===> Peterson busted on using PED

Berto accused Ortiz on PED and asked for extensive testing (OST) ===> Berto busted on using PED

Floyd accused Pac on PED and asked for extensive testing (OST) ===> Floyd positive 3x on PED....

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      and did you remember that its GBP's fault? GBP did not sign the contract allowing GBP to be notified about the result right away? forgot about that?

And after that peterson-khan, VADA again do the testing and Berto got busted! two of their boxers were caught in two succeeding occasions. Because VADA always sent results to the commission, GBP cant do anything but to cancel the fight...

On Morales fight, GBP and USADA hide the positive results to NYSC so the commission can't cancel the fight. They only let the commission knows about the positive until a day before the fight which is impossible to cancel the fight...
      I never said VADA wasnt creditable or that they didnt do a good job. Im telling you why Shafer refuses to work with them. And thats there fault. There are only two major promotional companies in boxing and burning bridges with one is a stupid business move. So dont come at me with no they didnt have no contract bull****. That might be true but neverless it was a serious blunder on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        I never said VADA wasnt creditable or that they didnt do a good job. Im telling you why Shafer refuses to work with them. And thats there fault. There are only two major promotional companies in boxing and burning bridges with one is a stupid business move. So dont come at me with no they didnt have no contract bull****. That might be true but neverless it was a serious blunder on their part.
        and dont come to me also CRYING that you are not inform coz you did no sign the contract. why did they get VADA again for second time Ortiz-Berto 2 fight? On this fight, they were informed right away when positive result came out but together with that, they also inform the NSAC thats' why NSAC canceled the fight...

so is it about not informing GBP as soon as possible? or because VADA have protocol that inform right away the commission body when positive result goes out... USADA seems they dont have this protocol based on what happened to Morales-Garcia fight.
        Last edited by sapaw; 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post

Berto accused Ortiz on PED and asked for extensive testing (OST) ===> Berto busted on using PED

Floyd accused Pac on PED and asked for extensive testing (OST) ===> Floyd positive 3x on PED....

lol!
          There's clearly a culture of corruption and cover ups in boxing. Everyone is aware of it. They know promoters take pains in canceling fights because of the millions of dollars involved. Reason why these roiders are so bold in demanding tests and take peds at the same time. It's sickening.

Comment

lol!
            when was floyd positive on 3 ped tests? I thought those were rumors not fact.

oh yeah JMM askedPac for testing ===> pac refuses, gets KTFO, then accuses JMM of ped use

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              And
              Testing = dirty
              Refusing = clean

Got it! Apples and bananas
              Pacquiao said YES to the test. Mayweather said NO to the fight and came up with another excuse. There.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                when was floyd positive on 3 ped tests? I thought those were rumors not fact.

oh yeah JMM askedPac for testing ===> pac refuses, gets KTFO, then accuses JMM of ped use

when did Pac accused Marquez on PED? he even acknowledge his defeat! lol! flo*diots like you trying hard to make their own story just to keep s*cking floyds d*ck! lol!

You telling me Im not posting fact, atleast I can give you link where floyd was rumored tested positive. And you? where the link of Pac accusing Marquez on PED? lol! typical *****z! lol

Comment

when did Pac accused Marquez on PED? he even acknowledge his defeat! lol! flo*diots like you trying hard to make their own story just to keep s*cking floyds d*ck! lol!

You telling me Im not posting fact, atleast I can give you link where floyd was rumored tested positive. And you? where the link of Pac accusing Marquez on PED? lol! typical *****z! lol
                  you said floyd was positive on 3 ped tests so I said Manny accussed JMM of PED use. I figured if you could lie, so could I. But judging by your response, floyd fans aren't allowed to make **** up, only manny fans.

for someone who has only been on since december 12 and has 7 posts, why are you editing words like that? HMMMMM perhaps an alt is among us.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Pacquiao said YES to the test. Mayweather said NO to the fight and came up with another excuse. There.
                    Not gonna go round and round with you but LMFAO!!!! Clean athlete doesnt hesitate! But go on thinking what your simple mind wants to.

Even today have you not learned anything from the Mares/Nonito situation. Arum doesnt want it! Same thing then

Comment

There is some serious reaching going on in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X