No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Pacquiao on boxrec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs Pacquiao on boxrec

Looks like they've signed the contract. It's official.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?cat...&human_id=6129

I don't like Tim Bradley but I HATE Manny Pacquiao. Tim, watch the Marquez fights and the 1st Morales fight and you can base your gameplan on what you see. I know he has the mobility to outbox Pacquiao. Be smart, be sharp, and pick your shots. You can beat that fool. He's overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
      I don't like Tim Bradley but I HATE Manny Pacquiao. Tim, watch the Marquez fights and the 1st Morales fight and you can base your gameplan on what you see. I know he has the mobility to outbox Pacquiao. Be smart, be sharp, and pick your shots. You can beat that fool. He's overrated.
      Forgot to mention that he has to win via huge lopsided win otherwise Bob Arum might just have to pull out his wallet and talk to the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Forgot to mention that he has to win via huge lopsided win otherwise Bob Arum might just have to pull out his wallet and talk to the judges.
        why is pacquiao sven ottke and german or something? cuz last time I checked he's only had 1 or 2 controversial decisions go his way, not surprisingly all against Marquez. If he would have got the decision against Erik Morales 1 and some other fights you might have a point.

Comment

Working...
        X