Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha... 1st season I can watch on Netflix.. not sure how to watch first half of second though..

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Gotcha... 1st season I can watch on Netflix.. not sure how to watch first half of second though..
      video on demand maybe? or snoop around online... there's always the illegal route, reed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        video on demand maybe? or snoop around online... there's always the illegal route, reed.
        Most definitely.

Comment

• I cant wait for this to get goin again. We got the box set out in Afghanistan. At 1st I was sceptical, but I fell in love with that show.

Comment

• Why am I seriously tempted to get this?

Walking Dead DVD case

ou know what we can never have enough of? The rotting heads of freshly decapitated zombies, that's what! They are not only versatile when decorating your home, but can really add a touch of class to any joint! That's why we're excited to bring you this exclusive first look at AMC's "The Walking Dead" Season 2 DVD case from our friends at McFarlane Toys! This version of the case, featuring a screwdriver-skewered head atop the show's logo, will be available with the Special Edition Blu-Ray. While comparing it to the Blu-Ray packaging hidden in the neck means that this sucker isn't quite life-size, the sheer grossness of the thing totally makes up for it! Just look at those teeth! The prototype for the case will be featured at the McFarlane toys booth during Toy Fair, along with a number of other zombie-related goodies. And it's all just in time for the eagerly awaited second half of season 2!

Comment

• ?

Did it suck?

Gonna watch later.

Comment

• Me and the lady finished the first season last night.

Made her stay up til 1:30 am and she had to get up at 6:30am

She texted me from work this am, and said I feel like a walker

I recorded them replaying the first 6 from season 2... Hopefully will be all caught up by episode 2 of the 2nd half of season 2.

Comment

• it was awesome ricks a true gunslinger. maks character has a white gf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    ?

Did it suck?

Gonna watch later.
                    It was the same as the rest of the season. 40 boring minutes, arguing about the same sh**, and 5 good minutes.

Comment

• The best bit was the shootout at the end........all 5 secs of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X