Evans vs Machida rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evans vs Machida rematch

Who wins and why?

Does Evans win over Ortiz factor in your mind?
    Rashad Evans
    31.58%
    Lyoto Machida
    68.42%

I think Evans should win a rematch he looks like he legitimately improved.

But then again he was facing an old Ortiz who took the fight on short notice.

Comment

Machida wins again. In the same fashion. Rashad's boxing can't hit greased lightning....

Comment

Machida has that frustrating Karate style where he's moving all over and remaining unpredictable, it didn't work on Shogun but against Rashad it works almost too well. Rashad loses again but he beat Tito fair and square.

Comment

Tito and Machida are not even comparable fighters so I don't see how Evans win over Tito would matter one way or the other. Wild Muay Thai seems to be Machida's weakness....

Comment

I think Machida wins a decision this time.

Comment

If a rematch happened, Machida stops Evans at some point.

Comment

Lyoto is to tactical and cerebral for rashad and it would end with another Machida KO

Comment

rashad would knock him out imo. hes improved tremendously, skillwise and experience wise.

in the first fight he was a brawler, throwing wide hayemakers, fighting in straight lines, no headmovement, incapable of adapting to what his oponent was doing.

now hes much harder to hit, sets up his punches much better and knows how to follow a gameplan and how to adapt on the spot. his techinique is better, everything is better! hes a completely different fighter on his feet and hes always been a great wrestler, what if he took machida down? which im pretty sure he could.

not only would he not make the same mistakes he did last time he would know how to capitalize on machidas mistakes and he makes plenty.

lyoto has great KO power so he could catch rashad too but i really feel evans is the superior fighter at this stage and more than capable of adapting to lyotos style.

Comment

MAchida has rashads #

Comment

Working...
                    X