Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steward is absolutly right.

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post

“Come on that’s a joke,” says Emanuel Steward on Roach’s reasoning, “he’s just saying whatever Bob Arum [chief of Top Rank Boxing] wants him to say.”

“He needs to be a trainer. Lately he’s [Freddie Roach] been saying things [out of character] that don’t sound like him; now its just like he thinks of the big paydays.” Steward told Fight Chronicles.

Steward believes Roach has lost his way as a boxing trainer and is acting more like a promoter or hype man. Steward believes that Roach is only in it for the big paydays now and not what is ethically fair and right.

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/08/ema...e-roach/12657/
      Excellent stuff Manny.

Comment

and when HBO calls Steward to have him on their team for the Pac-Margacheato fight, he'll gladly accept the payday forgetting all morals and what is ethically fair and right ...the old fart has a big mouth but when it comes to money he's like everyone else

Comment

freddy "the joke coach" roach is cocky right now bcuz he's been doing great lately with his roided up fighters thanks to alex "special blend" ariza.

i can't wait until these frauds get exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            I would love if after Cotto beats Chavez Jr within an inch of his life, Steward walked into the ring and sucker punched Roach.

My life would probably be complete.
            I'd also love this see this, want Cotto to destroy a Roach fighter so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
              parkinson's needs to hurry up and finish off cockroach for good.
              what a wack ass thing to say!!!..FOR REAL!!!

Comment

does anyone really think cotto with steward in his corner will beat pacquaio with roach in his corner? if so you need to put the pipe down like mayweathers momma

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
                  parkinson's needs to hurry up and finish off cockroach for good.
                  thats out of line man

Comment

All Roach did was tell the trtuh. Manny is a good trainer only if you are abnormally tall for your division as we have seen in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      All Roach did was tell the trtuh. Manny is a good trainer only if you are abnormally tall for your division as we have seen in the past.
                      I agree. I doubt Roach meant it in a disrespectful way towards Steward.. Roach just said, the outcome would be the same if Steward was training Cotto.

Not like Roach said, "we would finish Cotto faster and easier if Steward was in his corner"

People are taking things out of context. If theirs one trainer Roach doesnt like its Professor Nacho Libre Berstein..

Comment

Working...
                      X