• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck Norris created all things, even God, lol

If someone can believe in the big bang, they can also believe in God

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      They do cause problems, hence why so few planets can support life......
      And there is a purpose to why they can't support life. Why do you keeping bringing up life and humans? I thought we were talking about the universe...the creation of that only.

Comment

our perceptions are flawed. we are imperfect beings equipt with inadequate senses to perceive what the universe is in its true form.

Comment

daaaaaaaaaaaaamn we aint never gonna know

Comment

Such an easy answer it goes over your head

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              So where do you think it all started? its a difficult one you always hear these theories about the big bang and god creating the universe but none of them really explain what came before.
              If God created the universe where did god come from what came before god? does god have some form of father him self? does god have brothers with other universe's is there anything above god?
              I dont know a great deal about the big bang theory but in all these scientific theory’s they start with something but what created these things and what came before them?
              The major flaw with this is you're asking "who". Right away you're making a baseless assumption. You may as well ask "Who invented gravity?" or "who fired this lightning bolt?"

There is no "who" or if there is, they left no evidence of their existence.

Comment

"God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance."

- Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

Mr Degrasse-Tyson always likes to start off with a quote that sums up his thoughts in a nutshell, so what better way than to begin by quoting one of my favorite scientists.

Now, like Mr. Degrasse-Tyson, I do not rule out some sort of "creator" having a hand in creation of the universe, at least to some degree. Now what this creator may be, I have no clue. It could just be an ancient, extremely advanced civilization who has developed the capability to "create life" out of simple elements; it could also be the whole concept of "god." I don't know.

I've been very confused lately - sometimes I'll think there is some sort of higher power/intelligence at play in shaping the universe. . . Or maybe just straight up "creating" the universe.

However, based on what we have found, and can buttress with experiments, quantifiable evidence, etc., I believe that most likely the universe is just pure randomness. THe presence of naturally abundant elements simply come together, and what has resulted over aeons, great aeons of time, is what we have now.

The best answer is that we simply do not know. However, most importantly, I don't think you can narrow the scope of the question, regarding the formation universe, in terms of "who created."

This is all I can really say on the subject - or really anybody can say on the subject aside from scholars who have spent their entire lives studying it.

One of the great mysteries that has perplexed mankind since the beginning of our existence, and will likely continue to plague our imaginations for many more millennia.

Comment

our creator are humans too but they are giants...

Comment

Formation of planets, stars, galaxies and the other features of the world we know are direct results of the laws of physics and matter that govern the universe and were probably created together with it.

The universe started with the Big Bang. Who or what caused the Big Bang is unknown or debatable. You may say God.

Comment

It's not really accurate to speak of the formation of the universe in past tense; the universe is constantly changing, and "forming." I think that most scientists agree the universe is expanding, but some say it might be shrinking?

The big bang is just a theory, and there is evidence that can disprove it. It's a fairly sound theory, but honestly I don't think most people can understand the science behind it - short of linking articles, and googling information.

There's far too many unanswered questions, and unproven answers to really begin to postulate this concept. Even for the handful of scientists in the world who can actually completely grasp, and comprehend physics, and complex theories. . Much less posters here on boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                      X