No announcement yet.

i need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
    i have ran out of words to describe ronnie, i try not read read it but i have to see what new levels he has sunk to, then i get the rage and i have to post what i terrible man he his.

there was one article where he discrediting all mayweathers wins one by one, and making excuses for mannys defeat and many other things i cant remember, saying he was weight drained for his two knock defeats or had the flu or something, thats the worst i have came across, i tried to hunt it down but cant find it, it was a ronnie classic.

worst writer in not just boxing or sport but the whole of the internet, BS should really stop posting his articles, it brings the credilbilty of this site down.
    I found it funny that after the story broke about manny and the hooker(s) on the set of wapakman every ronnie article included a reference to "manny and his lovely wife Jinkee".

Comment

Originally posted by manok uli View Post
      Atleast he's something unlike Ellerbe.
      ellerbe actually worked floyds corner for the baldo fight when roger was locked up..

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
        what with *******s and **** talk??
        Well well well, if it ain't nobody but the guy guy who own himself LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
          ellerbe actually worked floyds corner for the baldo fight when roger was locked up..
          Ellerbe worked the corner and alot more LOL.

Comment

i dont put people on ignore but this "modern" guy or w/e the fuk his username is has got me thinking about placing his gay ass on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
              alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.
              Lmao, I agree with everything you said, except for the ban. We need Rizo on here

Comment

Ariza is so damned annoying and tbh he is one of the guys that makes people suspect Pac more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                  Ariza is so damned annoying and tbh he is one of the guys that makes people suspect Pac more than anything
                  Co-sign! The whole "Pac doesn't even know what I give him" did more harm than good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
                    how about "i am manny pacquiao's conditioning coach, therefore, i am not involved in the negotiations for this fight so i am not at liberty to disclose any information. i'll be happy to answer questions concerning pacquiao's conditioning"
                    green k sent!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Ellerbe worked the corner and alot more LOL.
                      Koncz is like ellerbe to pacquiao. but hes there for the chestrubs and to say "box that motherfuucker, thats what we do!"

Comment

Working...
                      X