Collapse
No announcement yet.

steve collins? (irish boxer)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Barry has gone into hiding after he's realised that everyone here is right and he's not.

Comment

I can't beleive somebody would actually say that nearly killing somebody in the ring wouldn't affect how you fight in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
        I think Barry has gone into hiding after he's realised that everyone here is right and he's not.

Like i said though......he must know that Collins was only a coward anyway because rather than face his no1 contender Joe Calzaghe ...he threw his WBO title away

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
          Like i said though......he must know that Collins was only a coward anyway because rather than face his no1 contender Joe Calzaghe ...he threw his WBO title away
          Yea.

The fact is though, Barry's made this thread just because of who Collins beat. Not about how good Collins was, just the fact he held wins of 2 English boxers.

Which is quite pathetic..

Comment

Probaby just looked on boxrec n thought he'd post it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
              You'll know he has if he comes back here later and starts a thread about Mike McTigue.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                eubank was 29 both fights and benn was 32 that aint past it.
                Age as got nothing to do with it..
                Both were worn out...

Not knocking Collins but if your gonna come and diss fighters like Benn and Eubank then it goes hand in hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                  What gives me joke is he goes on about how Great Collins was when even he forgot about who he was...Goes to show how much he left legacy wise

Like i said not knocking Collins but if your gonna diss Benn and co then its gonna be given back with change...

Comment

Working...
                  X