• Best gyms/trainers in the world?

Name some of the current best gyms/trainers in the world

Me and my garage...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Me and my garage...
      Serious responses please

Comment

I was going to say Nick Durandt, as he was South Africa's best trainer. He's trained and produced 30 world champs, 27 international champs and 95 domestic South African champs. But that m*ther****er just retired. Like yesterday. Now I can't plug any SA trainers, and I'm sad

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
          I was going to say Nick Durandt, as he was South Africa's best trainer. He's trained and produced 30 world champs, 27 international champs and 95 domestic South African champs. But that m*ther****er just retired. Like yesterday. Now I can't plug any SA trainers, and I'm sad
          Wow crazy that I have never heard of him. I think I know the one u mean though because always when I see a South African champion I see the same white guy in the corner

Comment

Yup, that's him. He was the trainer for Ndou, who Floyd destroyed like he did Gatti, bless his soul. He was the premier SA trainer, and pretty much in Africa too. He's only 53, so I suspect he may be ill or something.

Comment

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
              Yup, that's him. He was the trainer for Ndou, who Floyd destroyed like he did Gatti, bless his soul. He was the premier SA trainer, and pretty much in Africa too. He's only 53, so I suspect he may be ill or something.
              Very young for a trainer of that caliber. What about the best trainers in America and South America? Canada? Etc

Comment

Originally posted by ironalex View Post
                Name some of the current best gyms/trainers in the world

I would name
                Floyd Mayweather´s gym in Las Vegas
                Freddy Roach ´s gym in L.A.
                Robert Garcia´s gym in Oxnard

those are the best in the US and also the best gym of the world

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
                  I would name
                  Floyd Mayweather´s gym in Las Vegas
                  Freddy Roach ´s gym in L.A.
                  Robert Garcia´s gym in Oxnard

those are the best in the US and also the best gym of the world
                  To be honest, those gyms are more "watering holes". In terms of fighter production I'd have to go with Headbangers in D.C., their amateurs are top notch and consistently on the podiums. Can't go to any tournament without seeing the old purple and silver track suits lol. Shouldn't even have to mention their pros.

Comment

Also, what about Freddie Roach as a coach.. not so much trainer? I mean, his resume is unreal but is he very good at game plans etc? He thinks cotto beat alvarez and pac beat floyd... He can't be top notch and actually think this?

Comment

Working...
                    X