Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Marquez should give them to the doctor who fixed his broken nose
    He should save them, and give them to whoever can wake Manny up.

Dont worry check, he will wake up soon

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
      National pride is in the heart of every true American and especially every service man and woman. Being a veteran I know this first hand. The Mexican country better just sit back, keep their mouths shut, take what handouts their given, and hope the U.S. doesn't go third reich on their ass otherwise they'd end up the 51st state of Mexico. *This may even end all this border crossing drug-smuggling economy hurting situation*
      Listen dork, vetereans like you are brainwashed and the reason the US is hated in half the world. National pride? Wrongly called Americans don't even care about their next door neighbor, just like to fight for the right to make money globally. And Mexicans are everywhere. Other Hispanics as well. Look around you filipino maricon, Spanish is everywhere. Oh, Las Vegas is in Spanish. Oh, Nevada too. Invade Mexico, we hate our governors anyway.

Comment

The hell ALL Marquez haters. It's not that easy to obtain drugs in Mexico. Trust me ask Heredia. Dont ask Marquez he's not into it. He's clean.see the results? His muscles is a result of 19 1/2 yrs into boxing. It just grew slowly, about 6 mos.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
          The hell ALL Marquez haters. It's not that easy to obtain drugs in Mexico. Trust me ask Heredia. Dont ask Marquez he's not into it. He's clean.see the results? His muscles is a result of 19 1/2 yrs into boxing. It just grew slowly, about 6 mos.
          Since before his 3rd fight with pacquiao, marquez has been on a brand new regime you ***** for brains. It wasn't 6 months. look at his body in the 3rd fight, no difference from the 4th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Listen dork, vetereans like you are brainwashed and the reason the US is hated in half the world. National pride? Wrongly called Americans don't even care about their next door neighbor, just like to fight for the right to make money globally. And Mexicans are everywhere. Other Hispanics as well. Look around you filipino maricon, Spanish is everywhere. Oh, Las Vegas is in Spanish. Oh, Nevada too. Invade Mexico, we hate our governors anyway.
            The only way America will ever fall is if it crumbles in upon itself. No other force in the world could bring the red, white, and blue down ever... American's have tons to be proud of as the fathers of this nation and it's people made it great. For what it's worth hatred, envy, and fear against this nation are what make this country stronger. It's the subtle things, the things that get swept under the rug that are rotting the nation at it's core. Stupid **** that could be fixed but never will because of ******s inability to agree on the color of crap (who are in power). No sir, veterans like me who put their lives on the line for their country usually get spat on (not all), but walk a mile in their shoes and I guarantee the spitter would change their tune. It's funny I served with a lot of soldiers who were born in Mexico but were infinitely more proud of the U.S. than the country they were born in.

Comment

Working...
            X