No announcement yet.

bradley multiple choice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley multiple choice.

bradley be floating and stinging like a armoured bumble bee in there...
    HOW??
    a) Teddy Atlas
    38.89%
    id liek to thank al hymen
    5.56%
    b) Fighting Brandon Rios
    50.00%
    c) Other - please comment.
    5.56%

b!!!

Rios fuking sucks

Comment

Too bad Bradleys going to get KO'd late

Comment

rios getting beat up pretty bradley at this moment though. punny.

Comment

tim bam bam bradley

Comment

votes are pretty even!

Comment

Other: He fought a C level fighter at his best, that was inactive, in a lot of wars, and in very poor shape. Hell Tim was surprised he got the KO lol. I almost think Malignaggi could've possibly got a damn body shot KO vs Rios tonight lol. It's a good thing that Rios knew to retire after losing to Tim Bradley, of all people, that way.

Comment

I actually gave it to Teddy Atlas.

Everyone can say everything about Brandon looking sluggish.
                But, I saw a lot of smothering of Brandon's left hand, and he couldn't let go of his hook at any angle he tried, because Bradley was there on it. Brandon can't use his right hand with much of anything on the inside.
                So basically what everyone saw, was Brandon without a left hand, which is, the same as being all sluggish looking.
                Rios fought the way he has always fought, in my opinion. Same speed, same footwork, same defense.

Comment

Bradley wasn't any different. Rios just didn't turn up and quit

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Other: He fought a C level fighter at his best, that was inactive, in a lot of wars, and in very poor shape. Hell Tim was surprised he got the KO lol. I almost think Malignaggi could've possibly got a damn body shot KO vs Rios tonight lol. It's a good thing that Rios knew to retire after losing to Tim Bradley, of all people, that way.
                    yea i kinda feel bad for rios, but he looked like he came in just for the paycheque... did he even train?!?

shouldve retired against alvarado

Comment

Working...
                    X