Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who believes Floyd's fight night weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I don't know what to think. He looks pretty big, but at the same time he pretty much looks exactly like/how he does when he weighs in the day before. He's still cut and not bloated much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      seriously, are you that ****ing obtuse and ******ed?

Bradley is a midget. he's even shorter than pacquiao. Floyd is taller and has fought at higher weights.

wasnt it you that posted his fight night weigh in for ortiz? 150lbs.

how can you weigh less as you get older?

Floyd has refused to get weigh in on on fight night because of what happened in the marquez fight where he cheated him on the scales.
      Pacquaio and Bradley do the same exact thing! And your excuse or explanation for it is because they are shorter? By 2 inches? Floyd has fought at higher weights, but he's NEVER officially weighed in at 154 lbs. This is a fact.

Comment

He even looks bigger than chino in the ring. The guy has too many question marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
          Nothing about being paranoid. Florid brought up the fight night weight last night when trying explain some ****....
          Yeah, I'm sure that's what prompted this thread. When he tells you he's lying when he doesn't he's hiding something. Don't worry, he and the government are not coming to take your guns.

He beat a bigger man in a close fight. I'm sure that's what really is bothering you.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
          X