Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    This if your interested.

Money, power, goods are all an illusion.
    2 hours, that a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      2 hours, that a long time.
      Two hours of viewing something interesting rather posting in BS!

Just watch it. You'll feel better after!! Or perhaps more conscious. Could scare the life out of you as well though.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Do I know with absolute certainty that the illuminati as espoused by conspi******s is not a real thing? No of course not. There again I don't know with absolute certainty that I am not the only real human being in an entire world populated by sorts of robots for the entertainment of an insane puppet master either.

What I go with is the evidence. What evidence is there that there is an Illuminati or equivalent super secret boys club of sinister people who pull all of the strings and control every world event? Well **** me, there's isn't any!

I have no reason to believe it and the purported evidence for it (ooh pop star made a triangle! Ooh this drawing features a picture of an eye DESPITE THE EYE BEING ONE OF THE OLDEST IMAGES IN HUMAN ART!) is little more than the insane rantings of a mental patient on day release in between pooping in phone boxes and panhandling for paint thinner money.

You made a claim that there are secrets going back "thousands of years" that I, and more pertinently, you don't know about. So how do you know about them if you don't know about them?
        Because secrets exist in general it's pretty just a general assumption which is all you can really have in this case. You saying there's no evidence to prove it to be true but there's no evidence that proves it isn't true either because in turn yet again it's a secret society so nobody's supposed to know except the ones in it or people that are affiliated sure it's a long shot to think the music video with the all seeing eye leads to a group of guys who control the world sure that sounds crazy but if you read into that's not what it's about there's a reason behind it and the real question should be do you believe in what there doing and there reason for it not so much do they exists.

If at any point this really doesn't make sense I've been half asleep writing for the last 20 mins lol didn't get any sleep yesterday and went to work this morning and still haven't gotten any sleep. Aha.

Comment

• I believe squealpiggy is just pissed that he can't possibly know everything in life so he just dismisses the subjects that are unexplained as heresy

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Because secrets exist in general it's pretty just a general assumption which is all you can really have in this case. You saying there's no evidence to prove it to be true but there's no evidence that proves it isn't true either
            There's no evidence that proves that I'm not the only real human on the planet and everyone else is just a convincing robot being worked by an insane puppet master. Doesn't mean I have to keep an open mind as to whether or not it's true.

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
            I believe squealpiggy is just pissed that he can't possibly know everything in life so he just dismisses the subjects that are unexplained as heresy
            And the average IQ of the thread drops a few points. Hi "spytactics", how are you?

Comment

There's no evidence that proves that I'm not the only real human on the planet and everyone else is just a convincing robot being worked by an insane puppet master. Doesn't mean I have to keep an open mind as to whether or not it's true.

And the average IQ of the thread drops a few points. Hi "spytactics", how are you?
              Out of curiosity then why'd you post in the thread if you were gonna be close minded about the topic is it really that unrealistic to believe that we could be being run by group of people? I mean we are after all anyway aren't state government federal and so on so fourth who's to say somebody's not running them? Just a thought.

Comment

Serious. I've read some ****ing mind blowing stuff over the years, probably hundreds of articles/books and some weird documentaries. I went through a faze about two years ago of reading some mind boggling theories I had to stop for the sole reason of remaining sane.
                And to think, if you spent just a fraction of that time reading something worthwhile you could know how to spell "phase".

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                Out of curiosity then why'd you post in the thread if you were gonna be close minded about the topic is it really that unrealistic to believe that we could be being run by group of people? I mean we are after all anyway aren't state government federal and so on so fourth who's to say somebody's not running them? Just a thought.
                That's a thought!? Good heavens, no wonder you're so gullible.

Comment

Serious. I've read some ****ing mind blowing stuff over the years, probably hundreds of articles/books and some weird documentaries. I went through a faze about two years ago of reading some mind boggling theories I had to stop for the sole reason of remaining sane. I use read about theories as a hobby, but it can warp your mind. You become/feel so conscious of everything around you it can really play with your mind in the process if you aren't careful.

Thing is, its really not worth channeling your energy into reading about the Illuminati and beyond. Whilst reading about such topics is thought provoking, you aren't going to gain anything from knowing about these theories that could be true.

I use to read on the basis of fantasy and for the sole reason of challenging my mind/open minded.Being a Free thinker is much more exciting. Also makes life more interesting. David Icke was always a favorite to read about. Especially his Reptilian theories. Utterly insane!

I'll leave this documentary here for you if your interested

Thanks for the doc will watch it in a lil but I don't dive into reading to much my girl friend finds it interesting so sometimes we read or watch stuff together about to see if we can figure it out or add a puzzle piece to an already endless puzzle lol but we don't buy into really just something to if were blown or have friends over and the rooms quiet. Aha

Comment

And to think, if you spent just a fraction of that time reading something worthwhile you could know how to spell "phase".

That's a thought!? Good heavens, no wonder you're so gullible.
                    Because I read about a conspiracy and watched a few videos it makes me gullible? Look I'm not gonna argue with a guy who think he knows everything and can't even open his mind to fun topic with out sounding like a egotistical jackass so good day to you sir.

Comment

• My belief is to an extent we are controlled in a way to think/believe. Just like when you reads the newspaper - most of it is propaganda and not real news. We are forced fed what to believe. The majority of newsreaders are being fed false media and manipulated news which in effect makes people unable to think for themselves or free think. We are being programmed to think in a certain way. It is no secret that the media published in the Western world is owned by Murdoch. They do not want to us become conscious/think ourselves or the seek truth for that matter. We have been taught to think with the LEFT side of our brains instead of the RIGHT. The media has a massive effect on how people live their lives and what to think.

Some people are just scared at the thought of Illuminati being real, but why? The truth is there is nothing to be scared of, they aren't trying to harm us. The NWO is to create a world of LOVE. The NWO is to form a world of unity and peace. They want the best for humanity. The way they must go about the NWO agenda seems violent and cruel, however it is the only way to create their grand plan. That means creating a reality away from God. Humanity is looking to move forward and progress. And unity will be reached some day as the NWO progresses. Then one day will move on, and not be divided by race, creed, color. We are still in the dark ages in regards to humanity.

Remeber that 'Love' conquerors all. When we can let go of fear/hate, this is when the world will become one. Live life based on love and not fear. Love is the answer to humanity and this is the soul reason of the NWO. Just be happy there people looking for the best for ourselves in the long term, even though we won't be here to ever experience unity/as one whenever that may be.

Seek the truth for yourselves and see the world for what it is. And don't scared by the truth for that matter. Once you can think for yourselves and let your mind go free again like a child, you will be be happy and not afraid. The fears will fall away from the space of the earth. See it for what it is. I guarantee you will become a better person once you look passed all the BS in life and free yourself from the old. Set yourself free.

Don't be scared to seek the truth my friends.
                      Last edited by Uturn; 10-28-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X