No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    If Floyd only fights once in 2013 and it's against Robert, I'm done as a hardcore Mayweather fan
    Count me in. This is the same guy who acted like he barely knew who Robbert Guerrero is and for him to take that fight in 2013 would be the ultimate slap in the face to the very few last real fanbase he has left.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Agreed. Time to bust out the streams, not paying $70 for this if it happens.
      Pac-boy would pre order that **** in a heartbeat. he thinks berto is better then floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Yeah I think different than most. We've seen swarmers try to maul him over and over again and he picks them apart on the inside every time.

If someone like Trout or even Lara were to emerge as top guys at 154 I think it gives us something we haven't seen before. Plus it addresses the criticism that he avoids elite black fighters that can match his athleticism which has been brought up before.

But the likelihood of Trout pulling such a feat is very small so I'm not expecting that type of scenario.
        Are you sure you're not talking about someone else? Floyd already whooped Zab, back when he still had something, and Shane. Those are two fine Black athletic specimen

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
          If Floyd was fighting Guerrero on regular HBO, I would say great, good for him. Like when De La Hoya fought Steve Forbes for what he thought was a tune up for a Mayweather rematch.
          But to put this garbage on PPV and ask fans to pay 60 bucks or more is just ridiculous.
          I also think this would be a great HBO fight, but NOT PPV worthie!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Are you sure you're not talking about someone else? Floyd already whooped Zab, back when he still had something, and Shane. Those are two fine Black athletic specimen
            I forgot where I read that. I know it was on this forum somewhere. I think it was that video with that dude ranting on Floyd's resume for 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              If Floyd was fighting Guerrero on regular HBO, I would say great, good for him. Like when De La Hoya fought Steve Forbes for what he thought was a tune up for a Mayweather rematch.
              But to put this garbage on PPV and ask fans to pay 60 bucks or more is just ridiculous.
              ^^^ This

It would be like paying to see a sparring session. Floyd might as well fight Omar Henry.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I forgot where I read that. I know it was on this forum somewhere. I think it was that video with that dude ranting on Floyd's resume for 10 minutes.
                blood boxing? He's always finding some crap to rant about and is always irrationally for Black fighters

Comment

• Floyd interested in Guerrero next???!!! How does this guy still have a fanbase, what a joke.

Comment

• I hate Pac/Floyd streams! They're always so choppy and lagged out!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      ^^^ This

It would be like paying to see a sparring session. Floyd might as well fight Omar Henry.
                      Lol. Word. Id rather him dig up his sparring footage with Sweet Pea and Frankie Randall and charge me $70 for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X